Best Clubs in Barcelona
Best Clubs in Barcelona , as they say, is “more than just a club”. But what a club! Take part in one of the world’s liveliest club scenes and let us help you jump the queue. Organise Barcelona club and VIP passes for your group with The Spain Event in Barcelona’s best night clubs.
The reputation of the best clubs in Barcelona has now reached legendary status. Like the city’s football team, it scores in any international competition: the variety of music, the sophistication of the deco, the lavishness of the parties, the glamour, boys and girls, etc. Be careful, going to all nightlife Barcelona venues can be addicitive !
In order to enjoy the nightlife Barcelona to the full, The Spain Event can book you in to the best summer terraces or most popular nightclubs clubs. We offer VIP, just entry or entry + drink options. And we also recommend starting your evening with a well devised bar crawl with one of our guides. For nightlife Barcelona do’s and don’ts, scroll down this page!
The best Clubs in Barcelona – Guest lists, VIP
A very chic Barcelona club with lounge bar and restaurant, Shoko Barcelona plays with Japanese-Mediterranean fusion. You will love its chill-out area with an unrestricted view of the sea and its famous theme nights.
Situated at Barceloneta beach and a favourite of FC Barcelona club celebrities, Opium is one of most sophisticated night clubs in Europe. Book a table on the beachside terrace or a private booth indoors and follow the action on the dance floor unobserved.
Carpe Diem Lounge Club is not only about having a good time but also enjoying the most glamourous moments in a Thousand Nights-inspired decoration which will transport you to a world of luxury and sensuality. Now a classic of the Barcelona club scene, perhaps would you like to eat in its restaurant before kicking up your heels or turn up to its lavish parties, such as the Dom Pérignon party.
A classic rock venue in Barcelona, famous for its concert and its great atmosphere. A vast old factory with a funky rooftop area. No vip area and a relaxed dress code. For club passes, click here.
Spanish Nightclubs: Do’s and Don’ts
- The crowd and staff at Spanish clubs are generally laid back, friendly and up for a big night out. But do play by the local rules and don’t fall foul of the bouncers (in Spain just as bipolar a breed as any the world over).
- Don’t peak too early! Spanish clubbing is a late late pursuit. In most cases clubs do not get lively till 2-3 a.m. or even later in summer. For Spaniards a night out is just that, all night out!
- Don’t expect normal bar prices. In general drink prices at the bar in Spanish clubs are 2-3 times the price in bars. Locals spend more time dancing than drinking so often just order one for the whole night !
- Do book VIP passes as over the piece, the drink prices are less than just buying at the bar (and you will have reserved seating and will look very cool !)
- Do wear the right stuff: avoid trainers and designer t-shirts just in case. Don’t wear fancy dress, sandals, flip-flops etc.
- Don’t show up legless at the door (you will not get in – neither may the rest of your mates)
- Don’t make aggressive or “clever ” remarks to bouncers (you will not get in)
- Don’t expect staff to have a sophisticated command of English (most do not)
We booked a VIP area with bottles of bubbly at Opium for the Saturday night, It wasn’t cheap but the place is pretty special and they made us all feel like celebrities,m the music and DJ’s were brill as well.. (Sara, London, 15 girl hen do in Barcelona, June 2013)
Best Clubs in Barcelona ideas with The Spain Event – What else do I need to know?
- For most of our club bookings, we issue you with a voucher with details of your booking. The purpose of this voucher is informative, containing information on location, procedure at door, times and so on. It is a written guarantee that a booking has been made on your behalf with the club by us. Vouchers do not constitute tickets for the venue and will not be taken as such by door staff.
- Normal rules of admisson will apply at clubs. Holding one of our vouchers does not change this. In cases of groups who hold our voucher not being admitted for reasons of behaviour, dress, punctuality or other reasons, we are not obliged to return advance amounts paid.
- Looking for a bar crawl with free nightclub? Let us know!