If what you want is a fantastic night out in one of the most upmarket night clubs that Barcelona has to offer, Shoko Barcelona is definitely a place to take into consideration. A fusion of Asian and Mediterranean design provides an exclusive atmosphere at this truly spectacular venue.
Shôko Barcelona only plays the best music and the likes of Rawliquor, Dj D-Wayne, DVBBS, Sebastián Gamboa, Quintino, Borgeous, Tom Swoon and the Shôko resident DJs, Tony Storella, Dj Mully and Dj Papis will have you up and moving all night long!
Also famous for its Theme Nights, Shôko Barcelona has become a popular venue for big concert after parties. Here are just a few of the artists that have popped into Shôko Barcelona for a drink after performing: Madonna, Elton John, Cold Play, TheKillers, DepecheMode and Lady Gaga.
Shoko Barcelona Theme Nights:
- Mondays – Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Tuesdays – We Are Party
- Wednesdays – Ladies’ Night
- Thursdays – Hip-Hop and RnB
- Saturdays – Pure Shôko
What to Book at Shoko Barcelona:
- Book lunch or dinner on the beachside terrace and get in to the night club for free. Outdoor dining at its most exclusive – 2016 menus coming soon
- Book a table in any of the lush VIP areas on offer and pre-pay bottles of liquour or champagne to really treat your group to a top night out.
- Don’t want to queue? Why not pre-pay a drink and just walk straight in… the closest thing to VIP entrance into a top club without having to pay the full whack!
- Free guestlist entry – available with any of The Spain Event’s our boozy Barcelona bar crawls!