Barcelona Hen Party – a fun filled Foxy Fiesta!
Barcelona hen party will be the highlight of your weekend. Our Foxy Fiesta includes all the party ingredients: dinner, drinks, stripper, bars and clubbing. This is the big hen night out for Señoritas in Barcelona. Expect not to get to bed till well after breafast !
We’ll organise a private meal for the girls in a top Barcelona restaurant, finishing with an even more private and equally tasty chunk of El Stripper Boy. The event is tried and trusted and the venue and standard of food is high quality.
Includes a guide, a yummy three-course meal with drinks, a professional striptease, a bar tour and club entry!
The Barcelona Hen Party includes some rather tasty pudding(s)
At the culmination of the dinner, the gyrating dancer smears his hard body with whipped cream, then lures the poor, but drooling captive hen to bounce on his knee and feast on tasty Spanish puddings. You’ll love the food, drink lots of vino, and possibly giggle to death.
After the meal our guide will take you on a mesmerising and intoxicating tour of central Barcelona’s boisterous bars and clubs and make sure the hen really gets some special attention.
We’d been on hen dos in Spain where the meal was not good, but this was really high level. Guide did a great job and the striptease was a fantastic laugh… Shoko is a great nightclub. Sally, Barcelona hen do, May 2016
Barcelona Fiesta – What is included
- A 3-course dinner with tapas starter, a choice of mains and desserts.
- Average ¾ bottles of wine per person, or beer equivalent.
- A striptease artist to perform your own personal full strip show!
- Our local rep will take you around bars and clubs afterwards.
- One free drink at clubs or free entrance.
Barcelona Hen Party – Typical schedule
- 21:00 Your guide meets you at a central meeting point.
- 21:30 The hen banquet begins.
- 22:30 Striptease time!
- 23:30 It’s off out to the Barcelona’s bars and clubs.
Barcelona Hen Party -What else do I need to know?
- The restaurants we use offer a high quality menu of Spanish food.
- A short, inexpensive trip on public transport may sometimes be required to get to the venues.
- Our guide will accompany you and arrange transport if required but cannot always guarantee the venue will be within a short walk.
- If you have special requirements for food, or allergies, please let us know at least one week beforehand.
- Our guide will recommend the best clubs and bars for after the meal.