Barcelona Wine and Tapas Tasting
Barcelona wine and Catalan cava is pretty fine. We’ll take you to one of Barcelona’s top bodegas where you will taste some of the great Spanish wines, and drink in the knowledge of our expert wine guide. This will get you up to speed on the some of the greatest Spanish wines and labels, and you’ll be all set to impress people at dinner parties and after-office sessions back home!
Spain is the world’s third largest wine producer: its bodegas squeeze out thousands of different wines from over 150 native and imported types of grape grown under more than 50 appellations. Take the wine tour and you’ll taste them with some traditional Spanish tapas.
Fancy a dark bing cherry-red Rioja ? Nice nose with hints of toasty oak! Marvel at the Ribera’s toasty charcoal and minerals, its vanilla and balsamics. Add the well integrated oak, and ripe fruit of a La Mancha. Or splash the palate with a Cava and adore the crisp acidity, and the green apple aromas over a pleasant yeasty background. To taste great Spanish wines, vino-savvy stags and hens partying in Barcelona should look no further.
Barcelona Wine Night – Typical schedule
- 18:00: Our guide will meet you at a central meeting point and bring you to the Spanish Bodega.
- 18:15: Meet your wine expert!
- 21:00: Emerge as a true Spanish wine connoisseur – and a little tipsy.
- Afterwards: ask us where to continue your quest for great wines?
Barcelona Wine Tasting – Price and What is included
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
- You’ll taste at least 5 Spanish wines, and have some tapas designed to facilitate your appreciation of the wines.
- Know-how on those wines is given by the wine expert.
Barcelona Wine Evening – What else do I need to know?
- Looking for a Vineyard Visit? Click here!
- You will try several wines, but it is not about the quantity but the quality and tasting requires a fresh palate.
- If you are looking for a pub crawl ask us!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here