Night of Flamenco in Barcelona
See Flamenco in Barcelona at its finest, with an authentic Barcelona flamenco show. Our Flamenco Night Barcelona is the real thing, all of the gypsy style of one of the world’s most passionate dancing experiences. We’ll take you to an authentic Barcelona Tablao de Flamenco for a breathtakingly beautiful and intense session of Flamenco dancing.
Includes an authentic show in central Barcelona, you can choose between just entry, entry with a drink and guide and three different dinner options!
If you are casting a net to find a truly different show for your hen weekend in Barcelona, we have got the clackers! This is what truly gets the passions going in the heart of Spain, and some of the best flamenco dancers perform in Barcelona.
Really interesting to see their dance technique and the class we had in the afternoon helped us to appreciate the moves…all of the girls loved it! (Sheila, Sussex. Organised a 10 person Barcelona hen party in February 2013 )
Flamenco in Barcelona – What is included
- Entrance with seating for a Flamenco in Barcelona – a show at one of Barcelona’s top tablaos.
- You can choose between just entry or entry with drink and guide who will show you the way.
- If you would like to include dinner & drinks, please let us know and have a look at the below options.
- Flamenco show lasting approx. 1 hour
- We will advise you on how to continue the flamenco party after the show.
Flamenco in Barcelona – Dinner options
- Option 1: Seafood Paella, salad, profiteroles with chocolate, and a glass of sangria, beer, water or a soft drink
- Option 2: Seafood Paella, salad with fresh cheese, chicken stew, Spanish potato omelette (tortilla), profiteroles with chocolate and a bottle of Rioja red wine per two persons and water
- Option 3: Seafood Paella, entrecote with pepper sauce, profiteroles with chocolate, and Bottle of Rioja red wine per two people plus Cava Brut (1 glass per person)
A night with Flamenco in Barcelona – What else do I need to know?
- We recommend you do the full traditional Spanish evening with a tapas tour before the Flamenco show. Equivalent to a full dinner and lots of drinks. Ask us!
- Why not try a flamenco class in the afternoon before the show and make a real package of it?