Air Balloon Rides in Barcelona
Coming back down to earth takes on an entirely new meaning after an hour on one of The Spain Event‘s hot air balloon rides in Barcelona. So take full advantage while your head is in the clouds!
This activity is a once-in-lifetime experience and something you would probably never consider doing at home, but we can guarantee it will be the highlight of any trip to Barcelona, no matter what else you and friends or colleagues get up to!
Includes all equipment, a one hour flight, champagne brunch and personalised flight diplomas signed by your pilot!
We will pick you up in the centre of Barcelona in 4 x 4 vehicles and drive you out to the point of departure, which only half an hour away. When you arrive, you can take part in setting up and evening blowing up the balloon under the guidance of expert and fun air balloon guides. But don’t worry, if you’ve had a late night, you can also just sit back and watch how it’s done.
After that, it’s up in the air for a full hour of breathtaking sights and postcard-standard photographs. And guess where you are going… yes, that’s right, wherever the wind takes you! That is what we at The Spain Event call FREEDOM!
Finally, our team will pick you up and take you back to the point of departure where you can enjoy a lovely champagne brunch while you discuss the awesome experience you have just had and compare photos. And just to cap things off, we will award you with a diploma signed by your air balloon pilot!
Hot Air Balloons – Typical schedule
- 08:00 – Meet in the centre of Barcelona
- 08:30 – Help set up and blow the balloon
- 09:00 – Time to fly
- 10:00 – Back to earth
- 10:30 – Return to point of departure
- 11:00 – Champagne Brunch
- 11:30 – Pilot awards diplomas
- Organisation of the flight and all equipment and team necessary
- Civil liability insurance pursuant to European Law Nº 785/2004
- Preparation and set-up of hot air balloon
- A one-hour flight
- Team to recover the hot air balloon and transport passengers back to departure point
- Champagne brunch
- Personalised Flight Diplomas signed by your pilot
Hot Air Ballooning – What else do I need to know?
- Our hot air balloons take off every day of the year even throughout winter, but this activity is entirely dependent on Barcelona weather. Ideal conditions are light winds and sunshine, but the activity cannot take place in the rain.
- Please do not forget your cameras and it is also a good idea to take sunglasses or a cap.