Barcelona Bus Tour – hop on board!
This great, private Barcelona bus tour is just the thing to add some cultural knowledge and great sights to your hen or stag do weekend. It even includes food and of course booze stops!
You can choose a brilliant half day sightseeing tour, with stops and short walks that includes all of the main, incredible, touristic sights of the amazing city of Barcelona. You get your own bus to travel round in style, avoiding any potential traffic jams and covering more ground in less time, and your own expert guide to show you the some of the best parts of beautiful Barcelona.
Includes a 3 hour panoramic sightseeing tour, a professional guide and you can add on tapas with a drink!
Barcelona Bus Tour Brilliant Route
Starting at Plaza Espana, with its stunning views of the Avenida Reina Maria Cristina leading onto the Olympic Ring on Montjuic Hill where you’ll have a stop to check out the breath-taking panoramic views over the old city and port and refresh your taste buds with an ice-cold beer or glass of sangria.
Next up the must see La Sagrada Familia – the unfinished masterpiece of Gaudí. After these amazing sights it’ll be time for a short walk through the gorgeous Gothic Quarter, where you’ll be able to see why Barcelona is known around the world for its stunning architecture.
And to complete this fantastic private Barcelona bus tour you’ll get to enjoy some delicious authentic tapas and a refreshing drink to wash them down with.
Great tour and guide. Would definitely book this again and the beer and tapas stops made it different from other tours and a lot more fun! Cheers. Matthew Bailey, Oxford Stag do, 2015
Barcelona Bus Tour – What’s included:
- An interesting, fun tour that lasts 3 hours
- Add on 4 tantalising tapas per person and a drink
- Our great friendly, local, English-speaking guide
- Your own air con bus! – so you don’t need to sweat anything
Barcelona Bus Tour – Typical schedule:
- 12:00: hop on board and get your cameras ready
- 12:30: Amazing views and a drink stop to quench your thirst
- 13:00: Time to take a lovely stroll through the stunning street of the Gothic Quarter
- 14:00: After more amazing sight-seeing it’s time to eat and drink some more!
- 15:30: You’re back at your accommodation, with some excellent knowledge of tis great city, ready for more adventures
Barcelona Bus Tour – What else do I need to know:
- This is a private tour so please ask if you have a particular time in mind as the typical schedule is just a guide
- Only a small part of the tour is on foot but sensible footwear is still recommended
- And especially in the summer months don’t forget water and sun cream!