Barcelona City Scooter Tours – do it the Mediterranean way
Ever wondered what it’s like to buzz around cool Barcelona city with little regard for speed or noise restrictions, Ray Bans, Lacoste, loafers, Gauloise heading for a Campari with an outrageously good-looking Gauloise-smoking member of the opposite sex, in whose tummy Mamá’s delicious squid and garlic stew sits contentedly ?
Well…to be honest this is nothing like that. Our Barcelona City scooter tours are health-and-safety-first sustainable experiences that provide a fantastic way to have fun with your group, travelling safely around town with an expert scooter guide. The range you can cover (and hence the places you can see) make Vespa or scooter tours one of the best ways to see Barcelona city sights.
Tours and Itineraries for Barcelona city fun
A scooter is one of the best ways to explore fantastic Barcelona City. And whether or not you are a scooter fan in normal life, you’ll love the experience. The great thing is you can get around the centre, even the nooks and crannies, and also get further afield to the seaside or the take to the hills. Our guides will reveal Barcelona’s secret charms, even some unknown to locals.
Gaudi Tour by Scooter
Gaudi was one of Barcelona’s (and the world’s) greatest architects, and an icon of the city’s modernist movement. He is one of the reasons tourist and architecture students flock to this city. His love of nature led him to glorify the shapes and structural designs he saw in the animal, plant and geological realm. This Gaudi scooter tour will show you the natural harmony Gaudi gave to Barcelona, quite unique, special and with a childlike element of fantasy and fun! Sites include Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Parc Güell and others. Our expert guide will point out all of those Gaudi detailed elements.
Barcelona Beach Vespa Tour
Take a Vespa down to the seaside and let the Mediterranean horizon inspire you. On this beach tour you’ll cover 8km of beaches, and see green spaces and some of the modern architecture and design Barcelona city is famed for. Beaches are at Barceloneta and Mar-bella.
Sample Itinerary – Top Barcelona and Tapas by scooter
This is one of our most popular Barcelona city tours, lasting approximately 6 hours:
The route includes: La Sagrada Familia – Park guell – Tibidabo – a Tapas Lunch – Monastery of Pedralbes – FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium – The National Palace – Barcelona Olympic Stadium – Castillo del Montjuïc – Barceloneta – Las Ramblas – Paseo de Gracia – Gaudi’s Casa Battló and La Pedrera
What’s included and why choose a guided scooter tour of Barcelona City?
- We cater for groups from 5 – 50
- 1 or 2 can ride at one time on scooters
- Our organised tours will include a guide and safety scooter, which will keep you safe and stop “lone wolves straying into traffic”
- Barcelona has dense traffic and lots of traffic lights so staying together under the watchful eye of a guide is a good idea!
- Tour are of varying “difficulty” and can last from 2 hours upwards.
- Tours can be short taking in Barcelona Cit centre of have further reach and greater “difficulty” using public highways to the hill monuments such at Montserrat or Sitges beaches.
- Our Vespas are 50cc
- We have multilingual guides
- Ask us about a shuttle service (at additional cost) to the tour start point.