Barcelona Walking Tour – one step beyond!
Explore the amazing sights that Barcelona has to offer with this great Barcelona walking tour. You’ll be met by our local English-speaking guide who will take you to some of the most beautiful spots in this stunning city. Take in the breath-taking monuments and feast your eyes on some of the gorgeous gothic architecture that springs up all over the sprawling beauty of Barcelona.
If you are interested in art, then this Barcelona walking tour is just the thing. Let out knowledgable guide take you to the birth off Dali and Gaudi maser pieces and experience the mind-boggling works that protrude out of hidden corners and side streets.
You’ll get a real feel for this fantastic place and some expert knowledge along the way. You can even tailor make the tour to take in something that really peaks the stag or hen’s interests. There really is no better way to explore a city than with someone who knows it like the back of their hand. As cities change and evolve you and your stag and hen do group will be right there in the heart of it, feeling the passion and beauty that Barcelona has in spades.
And there’ll be no need to worry about getting peckish as you walk past some tantalising bars and restaurants as this great walking tour Barcelona includes tapas stops on route. Let our local guide help you choose the best tapas to try and local thirst quenching beers or wine to wash them down with. So if you are looking to add a little fun and a little culture to your hen or stag do trip then this great Barcelona walking tour will fit the bill perfectly
“Our Guide was fantastic and gave us lots of tips and inside knowledge we would not have guessed… really interesting…” Gina on a Hen Trip to Barcelona in June 2016
Barcelona Walking Tour – What’s included:
- Our friendly, local, English-speaking guide to take you to some of the best spots in Barcelona
- Tasty tapas and a drink along the way to help keep your energy up for the night to come!
- Amazing sight-seeing, interesting facts and local knowledge
Barcelona Walking Tour – Typical schedule:
- 12:00: Meet your friendly, English-speaking guide
- 12:30: Take in the amazing sights of this stunning city
- 13:00: Stop for a much-needed bite and cool jug of sangria
- 14:00: More amazing sights!
- 14:30: Still peckish? Some more tapas will help with that
- 15:00: Back at your accommodation, full of knowledge and into of where to go
- These are guideline times, so please ask if you have particular timings in mind
Barcelona Walking Tour – What else do I need to know:
- As you will be walking for a while, sensible footwear is a good idea! Trainers are best on the cobbled street of Barca.
- Although you will have some great food and drinks stops it is a good idea to bring water especially in the summer months
- Ask about a particular tour or preference for your Barcelona walking tour so we can tailor make it to fit in with your other great activities, timetable and tastes
How can I book or find out more about the Barcelona Walking Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here