Challenge Barcelona – your mission, should you choose to accept it…
It’s time to take the challenge with this Challenge Barcelona treasure hunt. This great treasure hunt has 5 challenges so you can find out who is the brainiac in the group and who’s lights are on with no one home.
You’ll be met by the game director who will take you and your group to a hidden square where you will find out what lies ahead in your Challenge Barcelona mission. You’ll begin in the old quarter where Barcelona’s 2000 year history will jump out at you for all around, here you’ll discover where is all started. In order to play Challenge Barcelona you and your fellow stag and hen friends will have to use all of your senses, following clues along the way to lead you to where each challenge will take place.
The first group to complete the 5 Challenge Barcelona missions and race back to the starting point will have one final challenge. Here’s where your 6th sense will be tested.
This Challenge Barcelona activity has a Crystal Maze type twist as time is of the essence. Each group will have 90 minutes exactly to get the missions solved and get back to the start.
Each team will have a team leader, the hen or stag, the best man or maid of honour depending on who is the sharpest tool in the shed. You’ll all have a coloured badge so you an avoid accidentally helping or hindering the opposing teams!
Each Challenge Barcelona team has to solve the clue to find out where the next challenge is. You’ll walk or possibly run in panic! around the pedestrianised streets discovering hidden corners until you find the next location and the game guide. Together as a group you’ll have to successfully complete each Challenge Barcelona mission and get the clue to the next location.
So that is your mission, should you choose to accept it. It’s not mission impossible but may well be mission difficult….
This treasure hunt was brilliant! We had a really big group and found it a bit difficult to get something booked that we could all do together and this really fit the bill. Loads of fun! Kevin and Tom, Manchester, Stag Do 2014
- 15:00: Meet the Game Director at the Gothic Quarter
- 15:30 Let the mission begin!
- 17:00: Arrive back at the meeting point or be a loser already!
- 17:15: Final challenge time…..
- 17:30: Winners prize is awarded, losers buy the drinks!
What else do I need to know:
- This great activity is for large groups only.
- Be aware of pedestrianised areas and stick to the rules of the city.
- Make sure you take plenty of water as running around for 90mins in the heat can be hot work!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here