Segway Barcelona – a relaxed sightseeing tour
Segway Barcelona in style! Get on your personal wheels, and roll through the city. See the Roman Wall in the Gothic Quarter and tour along the seashore and beach. Especially in the heat of summer this is the way to do Barcelona with no sweat (literally!)
Compared with touring on foot you’ll cover more distance, and keep your energy for the nightlife ! Segway Barcelona by simply leaning forward. Don’t worry we’ll show you how, you’ll be a Segxpert in no time!
Includes an either 90 min or 30 min segway tour, briefing, a guide to lead the way and top segways!
Your route for Segway Barcelona shows all the nooks and crannies
Our standard tours lasts two hours. You will see the atmospheric old historical centre and cruise along by the sea shore. Your guide will show and explain the important sights to you and you will be able to see a lot more than by walking on foot.
If you want you can take a little break and enjoy a cold beer on the way and then hop back on to your personal Segway. If you have a special wish for your route, let us know, although it might not be possible to drive everywhere with the Segways.
The tour was great an all ran on time, we were impressed with Barcelona’s fascinating history and old buildings…Malcolm Debré, July 2016
Segway Barcelona – what is included
- Your very own Segway
- A guided tour of Barcelona with instructor
- A lot of fun, as your group moves around standing upright!
- Tailor made tours are good! Let us know what you want.
- We have two different routes: Either the full 1,5 h Sightseeing tour or a quick route at the port for 30 minutes.
What else do I need to know about Segway Barcelona?
- Segways are a safe, enjoyable and efficient way to get around busy cities.
- This is not a crazy activity for speed-junkies! It is a relaxed tour but respect the rules especially on busier streets.
- Please do not forget sunscreen, hats and of course a camera!
- If you want to stop somewhere, just tell your instructor.