Barcelona Boat Trip – Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy a glass of champagne or a couple of beers as we take you on a spectacular catamaran cruise and Barcelona boat trip out of Barcelona Harbour.
This harbour cruise that will show you beautiful Barcelona from the sea. And just to make sure you find your sea legs, we’ll throw in a glass or two of beer or bubbly. Our impressive Catamaran sailing experience will ease you out of Barcelona port and set sail along the Mediterranean coast – you’ll feel the warm sea breeze and probably work up a fair old thirst! Whether you opt for the one-hour basic cruise, or go for a an evening trip, you’re in for a memorable seafaring, and partying experience!
This is the ideal way to take a memorable image of Barcelona’s splendours from your stag weekend or hen do.
Great Saturday afternoon cruising in the sun – brilliant views of Barcelona and a couple of drinks, it made our weekend, really chilled out… (Francis from Rome, October 2014)
Barcelona Boat Trip with booze – Typical schedule
- The Basic Cruise usually begins around 1530, lasting just over and hour, we recommend arriving at the port a good 30 mins early. Sailing from Barcelona’s central Ports: Port Olimpic or Port Vell.
- Other timings such as noon and and dusk are available.
- Sailings are usually available from April to October, outside those dates, ask us !
- Precise times of sails are not usually confirmed till one week beforehand, so you may have to be flexible with timings and switch to an hour or so earlier or later!
Barcelona Boat Trip – what is included
- One glass of Cava champagne.
- Approx 60-90 minute cruise from Barcelona Harbour.
- Apart from the basic cruise option, sunset cruises can also be arranged – ask us