Barcelona paddle surf!
Get your crew walking on water! Our Barcelona Paddle Surf activity is one of our most popular – paddle the warm waters of the Mediterranean under the Spanish sun and feel alive! Our English-speaking instructors will show you how it’s done and take you out for a day to remember.
Feel the tranquility! Your visit to Spain doesn’t have to be just about getting wrecked, take a break and surf the Med! Our world famous beaches and crystal-clear waters await your group for 2 hours of bliss!
Your stag or hen do needs an outdoor activity to balance out the mayhem
The Mediterranean beckons! Sign on for a glorious day of sun and surf with your very own stand-up paddle surfing excursion! Be refreshed and clear that hangover for the night to come!
Beginners welcome! No matter what your athletic ability, you’ll take to stand-up paddle surfing like a fish to water (you knew we were going to say that). Our instructors will make sure you start on the right foot and set off for a great day!
A few hours on the water was just what we needed! We were hanging a bit from the night before but a few gorgeous hours on the Med cleared up everything! (Sarah, Bristol, 2016)
Barcelona Paddle Surf – typical schedule
- 11:00 Get to the paddle surf venue
- 11:30 After getting your training it’s time to set off
- 13:30 Arrive back to base ready for lunch!
Stand-up Barcelona Paddle Surfing – what is included
- All equipment, paddle, and a wetsuit
- A training session on the beach prior to paddle surfing
- A led excursion with an English-speaking instructor
- an option of private transport to and from the venue is available
Barcelona Paddle Surf – what else do I need to know?
- Wear suncream – the Spanish sun is hot!
- A minimal knowledge of swimming is required
- Enjoy the tranquility! There will be plenty of time for mayhem later!