Where to stay in Ibiza- accommodation for party stars!
Book central apartments near the action at Playa d’en Bossa or San Antonio. These are the epicentres of the Ibiza night life. With pool and bar, comfortable and laid-back, our apartments are located in the happening areas, near the beach, cafés, restaurants and bars.
CHECK OUT IBIZA ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AND ASK US FOR A QUOTE FOR YOUR GROUP SIZE
Apartments and rooms in Playa d’en Bossa, Figueretes or San Antonio
A well-priced budget hotel option. The apartments are modern, comfortable and spacious, and a big hit with groups seeking a relaxed “place of your own” for your stay in Ibiza. They include a swimming pool, lounge/bar and chill-out area and all the basics: air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, sheets, towels and TV.
Your group will use 2 or 3 room apartments sleeping up to 5 people, all with your own single or double bed (exact distribution depends on group size).
This is where you’ll find the famous daytime DJ beach parties, the amazing boat trips and the sundown parties with clubs like Mambo, Amnesia and Pacha. This is the area to experience to the full the beach and nightlife, and is only a short walk from the departure point of boat trips, karting and any other activities you may decide to book.
The apartments and Hotels are clustered around the nightlife centres and beaches of Playa d’en Bossa and San Antonio. You’ll miss none of the all night action.
Ibiza Airport Transfers
Make sure your Ibiza Airport Transfers to Playa d’en Bossa and San Antonio are stress-free by booking your own coach with a rep to meet you at the airport and help you hit the ground running with information, local knowledge and tips.
San Antonio and Playa d’en Bossa Apartments- what is included?
- Apartments sleep 2-5, all with own bed. All apartments have spacious balconies.
- All bedding, towels and basics are included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
What else do I need to know?
- In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond may be required against any damage or infringement of House Rules!
- Remember accommodation prices in Ibiza vary with season. A rough guide to Ibiza tourist seasons: High Season is July and August, Mid Season: June and September, Low Season: October till May inclusive.
How can I book and find out more about San Antonio or Playa d’en Bossa Apartments?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here.