A gastronomic tour of Lisbon
Gathering the best from Lisbon restaurants is our Petiscos Tour which takes your group to indulge in the finest Portuguese petiscos. Translated as tibit, bite or snack, petiscos are an integral part of Portugese gastronomy and tradition. Petiscos are a cuisine to be enjoyed socially in the many bars and restaurants that serve them. Many people share various petiscos, usually accompanied by bread or toast and a good glass of wine or Portuguese beer. Petiscos are all about taste, freshness and quality.
You’ve come all this way to Portugal with your Stag, Hen or corporate group and now its time to dive into the Portuguese specialties you’ve heard about but never tried: prepare yourself for a solid feeding as the tasty morsels and great wine fill you up! Sightseeing builds up an appetite (and a thirst!) and this tour is going to take good care of that, combining the warm lively culture of Lisbon with jaw-dropping varieties of fresh little snacks you’ve never even heard of!
Too much selection is a good thing
Our English-speaking guide will take you to all the tastiest and most atmospheric petiscos bars and local favourites, and the vino and beer are free as long as you’re eating! The tour includes visits to four or five Petiscos bars (depending on the interests of your group) and then after the tour we can arrange nearby club entry with skip-the-line VIP service!
Lisbon restaurants Petiscos Tour – read what our customers think
“That Petiscos Tour was great! We got to see a great deal of the Old centre of Lisbon and the bars were incredible – what a mountain of choice!” Howard, organiser of 8 person Stag weekend, Chester, 2015
Lisbon Restaurants Petiscos Tour – typical schedule
- 2000: Your guide meets you at the prearranged location
- 2015: The petiscos tour begins. Visit 4 or 5 Lisbon restaurants and get a good look around Lisbon
- 2230: Time for more bars and clubbing? Our guide is there to help you ! Depending on timings, our guide can arrange free entry to Lisbon’s clubs and jump the queue!
Lisbon Restaurants Petiscos Tour – what is included
- An personal English-speaking guide who will lead you to the best venues.
- Stops at 4 or 5 Petiscos bars, tailored to your tastes and the guides suggestions.
- 1 drink per petisco (wine or Portuguese beer)
- Get ready to eat the equivalent of a full dinner to energise you for a big night
Lisbon Petiscos Tour- what else do I need to know?
- Petiscos in Portugal are usually eaten standing at the bar, and more often than not with cocktails sticks rather than cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of petiscos including the local favourites, our guide will of course adapt to your taste – it’s your tour!
How can I book a Lisbon Petiscos Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here