Beer Bike Lisbon
A beer bike lisbon gets you beers on wheels! Settled in your saddle, put some effort in with your legs and go hand to mouth. This striking form of transport will let you see the sights and experience lovely Lisbon whilst chugging beers.
With this activity you combine sightseeing, the gorgeous buildings and monuments along route, with some very tasty Portuguese beer, meet and wave at people along the way and maybe even get some sing-a-longs going.
A terrific way to cycle and drink in Lisbon
The beer bike Lisbon holds up to 17 people (minimum group size is 8) so your whole group can get involved. The stag or hen may need to wear a full lycra, cycling get up too (or not…) The beer bike is becoming more and more popular in Europe and its easy to see why. Try this unique, fun, drinking based tour – all from the comfort of your own seat.
…with eats on wheels as well
For those who get peckish while they’re quaffing, a light tapas/petiscos meal can be included at additional cost: cheese, paté, chips or crisps, Portuguese ham, croquettes. This means that not only will your stag or hen group enjoy a Lisbon pedal bar, you’ll have the grub to keep those sugar levels up and keep the knees pumping.
“From the beer bike Lisbon was hilarious! It was a great way to explore the city, spend time together and get pretty tipsy! I would definitely do it again!” Sam Dixon, St.Albans
Lisbon Beer Bike – typical schedule (it’s flexible though)
The following schedule is just a typical time slot – the activity is available all day:
- Meeting time: 1245 at the Beer Bike Lisbon launch pad near the River Tagus.
- Your monitor will brief you on safety, equipment and behaviour (i.e. how not to piss off the entire population of Lisbon on your tour…)
- 1300: Begin your beer cycling trip… it’ll last an hour and you’ll have quite a laugh pedalling and drinking your way along the beautiful Tagus River!
Beer Bike Lisbon- what’s included?
- All equipment, except the hard neck…
- 1 hour of beer biking including 5 beers per person.
- Can also be wine, sangria or soft drinks.
- Your monitor will put you through your pints…eh, paces we mean
- If you want food, ask us about adding a light tapas/petiscos meal at additional cost: cheese, paté, chips or crisps, Portuguese ham, croquettes.
What else do I need to know?
- The Beer Bike has a capacity of 17 persons – if your group is bigger, book two tours.
- Price depends on your group size (the more the merrier usually…)
- Note that as for most beer bike or pedal bar activities in Portugal and Spain, extreme drunkenness and bad behaviour are a big no-no.
- You will get you a briefing before the tour starts.
- If anyone arrives at the start point drunk, alcoholic drinks will not be served.
- Also, the tour may be abandoned at any time if anyone shows lack of respect or bad behaviour!
Find out more:
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here