Your Own Lisbon Bike Tour – a great way to see the city
Get out and about in the sunshine and fresh air and explore some of the beautiful sights Lisbon has to offer on our organised bike tour. Your personal guide will take you and your group on a Lisbon bike tour for 3 and a half hours, but don’t worry the tour starts at the top of a hill! And of course, plenty of refreshment stops will be included.
Our bike tour will take you along the river, through some of the main buzzing areas, where you can check out some great bars and restaurants and get some local advice on where to head after your ride! You’ll finish up in the historic, beautiful Belem area, suitably refreshed, feeling fit and ready for the rest of the day and night.
Begin Uptown or downtown Lisbon!
- at the downtown/riverside area near Cais do Sodre and Plaza del Comercio
- or at Parque Eduardo VII if you want the full spectacular view of all of Lisbon (it’s downhill all the way!)
Get out of Lisbon city to Sintra, Cascais, or Arrabada
If you’re feeling adventurous why not try some mountain biking in the gorgeous natural park Sintra-Cascais? Ride through stunning Sintra, a World Heritage site. Take in the amazing views, cycling over hilltops, across mountains and along dramatic coast lines and experience the natural beauty that lies just outside Lisbon’s bustling streets.
Just south of Lisbon lies another beautiful natural park, Arrabida. Follow your guide and path over beautiful rolling hills that lead to the sea. You can even try your hand and sea-faring skills with some kayaking – exploring caves, the breathtaking coast line and stunning beaches.
Get your hen or stag do on their bikes and put some adventure into your trip with ourLisbon Bike Tour!
Lisbon Bike Tour – typical schedule (it’s all flexible though)
The schedule depends on which tour you choose (city, city heights, or parkland/mountain bike). The following schedule applies to our city tours – it’s all pretty flexible so ask us however.
- Meeting time: 1200 at the central cycling start point.
Your monitor will brief you on safety, equipment and use of the bikes.
- 1215 approx: Begin your cycling trip and start to observe the glorious locations and history of Lisbon
- During your Lisbon Bike Tour of approx 3.5 hours, you’ll see all of the sights of the riverside (and central Lisbon): Docks, Belem Tower, Belem Discoverer’s Monument and the 24th April Bridge. You’ll also stop to sample some typical Lisbon nibbles…
- You’ll finish the trip back in central Lisbon at 1545 approx.
What is included in the Lisbon Bike Tour?
- All equipment, helmet and safety briefing
- A short stop with a small snack of nibbles or typical Lisbon cakes will be included half way through
- Expert cycling monitor who will give you a fascinating introduction to Lisbon and Portugal’s unique history
- Note that transport to the Lisbon Bike Tour is NOT included (but this is very central)
Lisbon Bike Tour – What else do I need to know?
- Price depends on your group size (the more the merrier usually…)
- Use sun block in spring and summer – Lisbon has lots and lots of sun light !
- Even if you are participating in winter it will likely get hot on the bikes – we recommend wearing layers that you can remove easily
How can I book or find out more about Lisbon Bike Tours ?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here