Luxury Lisbon Spa
Spend all day at this fantastic 5-star Lisbon spa. Indulge yourself, perhaps after a serious drinking session and give your sore party feet a rest with some well earned pampering. Get your potentially pounding heads back in the game with some Zen Ambiance. R
elax in or by the stunning outdoor swimming pool on one of the beautiful sun beds outside the Lisbon spa. Give your face or back a few hours off with a soothing massage all whilst enjoying flavoured water and fruit, for FREE. And of course, you can also take a little walk to the bar in your soft, towelling robe if hair of the dog is what you are looking for.
Five star pampering and relaxation in a quiet and luxurious Lisbon spa
Whether or not your command of the Portuguese runs to knowing that Mens sana in corpore sano has nothing to do with caipirinhas….this is the one to get you fit, perky and ready for more action.
The luxurious sauna will help cleanse your body, mind and soul, getting you ready for the next round, or get you looking fit and fresh for the journey home. You can have a dip in the pool, sunbathe and relax.
Situated right in the centre of Lisbon this incredibly beautiful Lisbon Spa can be easily reached and enjoyed from all hotels and apartments. All you need is your swimsuit as towels, gowns and slippers are provided. Go on, treat yourself! Your body will thank you for it.
…enjoyed the spa, and got the hen all set for the party that night. Went home feeling a lot better than when we arrived Elise Wilson, Swindon
Lisbon Spa Visit – what is included
- Flexible use all-day of a 5-star hotel Lisbon spa, open from 07.00 to 22.00.
- Pool, jacuzzi, sauna, turkish bath
- Towel-gown, lockers
- Central location. Transport is not included, but it is a short cab ride from downtown Lisbon.
- If you’d like to book extra treatments a facials, pedicure, manicure or massage, just let us know.
How can I book a visit to the Lisbon Spa?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here