A great day of Golf!
Nothing could be finer than hitting the links with your mates under the blue skies of the shining Mediterranean sun. We’ve got all the smooth greens, trim fairways and gorgeous bunkers you can smack a wedge through. Are we still talking about golf? Our Lisbon Travel Reps can organise a stellar day for your Stag, Hen or corporate group, providing a private coach directly from your hotel and back again and an English-speaking guide to help whisk you through the club-house and onto the course! One of the best courses in Portugal, play golf in style like the Masters! We’ll take care of the green-fees, provide you with top-of-the-line clubs, electric buggys for everyone, tees, two balls each and 18 spectacular holes.
Here in Lisbon our most famous golfer is Ricardo Santos, but Seve Ballesteros has been known to play here too. This course has a variety of different holes, shorter par 3’s, a few par 5’s so you can break out your driver, and some tricky sand-traps and ponds to get your adrenaline going. Feel the rub of the green, one-putt your way to that double-eagle you’ve always wanted and follow up with a hole in one! Chi-Chi Rodriguez would be proud.
Put the ball in the cup
Whether you can slice your ball around a dog-leg left or just want to whack a few around the green, golfing with your mates in Lisbon is going to be a highlight, a refreshing way to spend the day after a long night of partying in our famous clubs and bars. Our painstakingly manicured grass is waiting to get bashed up by your pitching wedge as you attempt to lob your ball to the flag. Get in there!
Book a day of golf for you and your mates. It doesn’t matter if everybody isnt Rory McIlroy, because we’ll take care of everything, cater to your timetable, provide private transport and make sure your group can concentrate on what is most important: getting to yell “FORE!”
Golf Day – read what our customers think
“That was a glorious day and just what we needed to catch a bit of sun and shake off our hangovers. The course was great fun and the kit, especially the buggys, was tip-top. Thanks for a great round of golf!” – Martin, Leeds 2015
Lisbon Travel: Golf day – typical schedule
- 11:30: Arrive at the beautiful course and get kitted out with everything you need
- 11:45: Tee off and let the competition begin!
- 14:45: Add up the scores to see who has to get buy the first round at the 19th hole
- Tee-off times are available in the morning or afternoon
Lisbon Travel: Golf Day- what is included
- Green fees
- Golf clubs, tees and two balls each
- Return private coach transfers
- Our friendly English-speaking guide
Lisbon travel: Golf Day- what else do I need to know?
- Normal Golf etiquette applies regarding dress, conduct, equipment, care of the course, patching up divots, yelling “fore”, not throwing your clubs like javelins etc.
- Shirts with collars and trainers need to be worn
How can I book a day of Golf?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here