Visit Lisbon by E-bike
Visit Lisbon and glide care-free (and sweat-free!) with our battery-powered, peddle-assisted e-bikes! Have a blast peddling around town like a superhero and turn those pesky hills and long distances into effortless adventuring. Cristiano Ronaldo could learn a thing or two about going the distance on one of these! Instead of grinding your gears on the usual bike, our fleet of new e-bikes will make your trip to Lisbon memorable as you visit Lisbon in style. Ride along the promenades, take in the culture and pop in a cafe for a glass of vino!
Visit Lisbon by E-bike – What to see and what to do!
Our e-bikes can be rented for private use or with a guide who can show you all the hidden gems and star attractions when visiting Lisbon such as a tour of the Seven Hills overlooking the city, the National Palace, all along the smooth and picturesque dedicated bike-lanes of the city. In addition, this is an opportunity for groups to do city-wide treasure hunts! Follow in the steps of the great Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan with this fun group activity that gets your competitive spirit up in a quest for adventure and prizes (minimum 5 people).
Whether you are going to visit Lisbon as part of a stag or hen-do, or as a corporate group, renting e-bikes is a perfect daytime activity for soaking up some culture (and sun!) before the evening festivities! If you’ve never ridden an e-bike you will find them a breeze, the same as biking only better. Our e-bikes are available for groups of up to 100 people! Come visit Lisbon the way hipsters of the 15th century would if they could, on an e-bike!
“Riding around Lisbon on e-bikes was great! We’re happy our guide showed us around, and the bikes were grand! Thanks” – Mark, Surrey 2015
Visit Lisbon by E-bike – typical schedule
- 14:00 Our guide meets you at hotel or a central point
- 14:30 E-bike tour begins
- 17:30 Tour ends back at the city centre, and now its time for a beer!
Visit Lisbon by E-bike – what is included
- top-notch electric e-bikes, charged up and ready to go!
- If choosing a tour option, you’ll get a guide!
- Helmets are provided as well as locks
Visit Lisbon by E-bike – What else do I need to know?
- While e-bikes are pedal assisted, you are still going to have to move your legs around to get them moving!
- There are loads of bike-lanes in Lisbon, but normal road awareness and vigilance should be used.
- If you have some ideas about what route you would like most to see, let us know!
How can I book an E-bike tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here