What to do in Lisbon: Portuguese Cooking Class!
Wondering what to do in Lisbon? Spice up your ordinary trip with an authentic Portuguese cooking class in our modern kitchen/dining area, using (and tasting!) local wines, olives, cheeses and the freshest produce! Prepare your hen-do, stag or corporate group to cook, chat, eat, drink and discover gourmet Portuguese cuisine at its best. Orson Welles had it right when he said, “Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what’s for lunch!”. Our relaxed and cosy atmosphere is the perfect venue for wine and cheese tasting, pastry class, Portuguese cooking class or your special catered event!
Our relaxed and informal venue invites you to enjoy the gastronomy of Lisbon. Our attractive, friendly kitchen is known to bring out the inner chef in our visitors….the wine usually helps! There are options for all kinds of custom special events for your group such as our popular Market Tour and Cooking Class where we guide your group before the class through a local market to see and purchase all the colourful Portuguese vegetables, fresh seafood and tasty cheeses for the meal and then return to cook it up! As famed Portuguese philosopher Baruch Spinoza might have said, “Let’s all take a Portuguese cooking class!”.
What to do in Lisbon? Portuguese Cooking Class!
We’ve got everything ready for brilliant, tailor-made private cooking experience your group will remember. Our instructors will lead your group through the hands-on preparation of a traditional Portuguese soup/appetizer, main dish and dessert before settling down to the meal you have prepared together with an assortment of Portuguese wines! Combining food, friends and Portuguese delicacies is a mix that is going to make this event a highlight of your trip to Lisbon. Let us make your Portuguese cooking experience unique and unforgettable.
Portuguese cooking class – read what our customers think
“We had a brilliant time together cooking up all the lush dishes, and the wine was grand! Thanks!” – Lucy, Manchester 2014
What to do in Lisbon: Portuguese cooking class – typical schedule
- There’s nothing typical about our venue or our events, we cater to you and your times, tastes and styles. Let us know how and when we can make your Lisbon cooking class as you like it!
What to do in Lisbon: Portuguese cooking class – what is included
- All necessary ingredients, equipment, aprons…our kitchen is yours!
- Friendly yet food-loving chefs to guide everybody through the fun, laughter, wine and cooking!
- A great dining venue onsite for mingling, nibbling, tasting…and feasting!
What to do in Lisbon: Portuguese cooking class – what else do I need to know?
- It is really really important that you like food, like to try new things and like to have fun, otherwise this isn’t for you!
- If there are any dietary requests we can adjust any class to accommodate and include them!
- Never cooked before? Not to worry, our chefs will walk you through the basics and by the end you’ll be singing fado (Portuguese folk music) with the best of them!
How can I book a Portuguese cooking class?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here