Lisbon at night boat tours – see the sights at night!
A stylish city needs to be viewed in a stylish way. And what better way than by boat. At night. This Lisbon at night boat tour will take you out onto the beautiful Tagus river to see some of the best sights this stunning city has to offer.
A gorgeous sail boat will whisk you and up to 11 friends away along the Tagus river. You’ll take in the lit up monuments and castles along the way and really get a feel for this fantastic city. The magnificent views on this Lisbon at night boat tour will make your hen or stag trip unforgettable.
You get complimentary champagne included so you can complete this great Lisbon at night boat tour in style. The fully equipped boat and friendly crew will ensure that you can just sit back and enjoy some quality time with your friends and take in the breathtaking views of Lisbon at night.
What to look out for
As you gently sail along the dark waters you’ll see this capital city lit up along the coast line. Some of the great sights will include the Belem Tower, a fortified tower on the edge of the banks. The Ponte 25 Abril, a bridge lit up the whole length, floating high up above the water. The Christ the King monument, inspired by the famous statue in Rio de Janeiro, on top of a hill with low lighting making it seemingly rise up towards the sky. The Jeronimos monastery, a huge, impressive looking building lining the edge of the river as well as many more.
Book this Lisbon at night tour for your hen or stag do if you are looking for a bit of night-time sophistication and unforgettable views. It is the perfect way to relax and re-charge before continuing the night in buzzing Lisbon…
‘This was a great trip. The lights at night in Lisbon are amazing! We all loved this part of the trip and would definitely recommend doing it’ Cathy and Sam, Birmingham hen do 2014
What’s included in this Lisbon at night boat tour
- A beautiful sail boat
- A cool glass of bubbly
- Friendly skipper & crew to point out the sights only route
- Amazing views
- 2 hour tour
- Up to 12 people on the boat
- 21:15: You’ll be met at the departure point by the friendly crew and helped onto the beautiful sail boat
- 21:30: Time to set sail!
- 21:15: You’ll take it the stunning sights and lights along the way
- 22:00: Time for some chilled champagne!
- 23:00: You’ll head back to the dock, where you can continue the night
What else do I need to know:
- The waters of the Tagus river are nice and calm so there’s no need to worry if you suffer from a bit of sea sickness
- It can get a bit fresh when out on the waters at night so remember to dress appropriately
How can I book or find out more about this Lisbon at night boat tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here