Sunset Lisbon Cruise
One of the best ways to see this gorgeous capital city is by boat on a Sunset Lisbon cruise. And one of the best sights by boat is the beautiful setting sun over the waters of the Tagus river.
So hop on board this Sunset Lisbon Cruise and let the gentle waves, beautiful skies and setting sun wash away those sore heads and aching dancing feet.
Step onto the deck on this Sunset Lisbon Cruise and set sail from underneath one of Lisbon’s famous bridges.
Our awesome sailboat takes up to 12 people on your Sunset Lisbon Cruise so you can book the whole boat just for your group. Get settled, lie back and relax. The skipper and crew will take care of everything while you take in the breathtaking views.
You’ll see some of Lisbon’s best known sights and really get a feel for this super cool city, all whilst watching the sun rays slowly descend and start to wake up the cities buzzing nightlife.
On this Sunset Lisbon Cruise you’ll each get a glass of chilled bubbly to start this stylish sunset tour off in even more style. And to make sure that you don’t miss a thing your friendly crew will be there to point out all the sights.
This cruise was excellent. We had had a bit of a mad one the night before and this was a really good way to start of the next night in a bit more of a civilised way. They lads had no idea we were doing it and we had the boats to ourselves which was a touch. Great views, nice lad sorting the drinks. Thanks for the suggestion, would recommend it for everyone. Steve Williams, London Stag Do, September 2016
What’s included on the Sunset Lisbon Cruise:
- 2 hour of sailing along Lisbon’s beautiful Tagus River
- Relax, sit back and sip on a glass of champagne as the sun sets over the Portuguese capital
- Chill out on deck as the crew take care of all the hard bits
- Take in top Lisbon monuments and landmarks such as the Belém Tower and the Christ King’s monument
- Glide past the spectacular Jerónimos Monastery, declared a UNESCO World Heritage site
- 19:00: Meet at the departure point where the friendly crew will see you and your group onto the beautiful sail boat
- 19:30: Set sail on the stunning river Tagus and settle down for some equally stunning views
- 20:30: Watch the sun go down and the night-time atmosphere begin
- 21:00: Head back to the starting time, relaxed and refreshed and ready to start the night!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here