Wine Tasting Lisbon by boat – wino sail!
Sunshine, sea air, a luxury sailing yacht, stunning panoramic views and wine! If a sumptuous fun filled sea adventure, sailing along the beautiful Tagus river whilst sipping tantalising Portuguese wine sounds like something you would enjoy, and lets face it, why wouldn’t you, then this wine tasting Lisbon by boat is right up your street or rather, river.
On your wine tasting Lisbon by boat trip you’ll be taken to the beautiful port region of Tejo and introduced to your lovely skipper, who will show you and your fellow hen or stag friends onto a gorgeous 30 people yacht. You’ll set sail, enjoying some great sightseeing from the best seat in the house. Once you’re settled and on your way on your wine tasting Lisbon boat journey, comfortably cruising, the drinking will begin!
Your wine tasting Lisbon expert wine educator will take you through the facts and flavours of some of Portugal’s ripe reds and wonderful white’s in a luxurious atmosphere, with the sound of the waves lapping around you. As you listen to our expert impart impressive knowledge about the wines you are tasting, the skipper and crew will steer you along the calm, charming river making sure that your eyes get as much of a treat as your taste buds do. And there’s no need to worry about the sea air making you feel peckish on this fantastic wine tasting Lisbon boat trip, we’ll also supply some petiscos (tasty Portuguese snacks) to help set off the full bodied flavours of the delicious wine.
Wine tasting Lisbon by boat is a fantastic activity for your hen party or stag group as it combines 2 activities for 1. Your own private yacht for 2 hours, sailing along the river in style, and wine tasting , sampling some seriously tasty regional wines and food.
I love wine and I love the sea. This was a brilliant way to spend a few hours. Great boat and captain, top wine. Thanks for a great day. Kate Wilkinson, South Hampton hen do, 2015
What’s included on Wine Tasting Lisbon By Boat:
- Private 2 hour hire of a 30 people capacity yacht.
- Wine, it would be difficult to do wine tasting without it after all.
- Petiscos, Portuguese snacks to keep you going
- Skipper and crew, drink driving, even on a boat, is a big no-no.
- Expert wine guide to help you spot your oak from your nuts!
- Sun cream! – otherwise it won’t just be the red wine giving you rosy red cheeks!
- Sensible footwear – navigating the walk ways of a yacht are not easy in heels and can be dangerous, comfortable shoes or trainers will make you wobble a lot less, leaving the amount of wine you drink to deal with that part.
How can I book or find out more about Wine Tasting Lisbon By Boat?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here