Low-cost Lisbon Hostel – comfortable central accommodation at great group rates
The Spain Event provides all of the leisure services and location support you require for a successful stag party, bachelor party, bachelorette party or hen weekend in Lisbon. We love Portugal and enjoy letting you in on the secret!
Our local guide and welcome service is second to none, we believe, and our bilingual staff are among the most experienced you will find working in the Portuguese tourist industry. Let us help you organise the best ever hen do, bachelorette weekend, stag do or bachelor weekend.
The best areas to stay in Lisbon city centre
The areas near la Bairro Alto, Chiado, Cais de Sodre and Rossio, Lisbon’s main square are where you will want to spend your time on a short trip to Lisbon. You’ll be clubbing in Alcantara or Santos and barring it up on streets like Rua Atalaya in the bohemien Bairro Alto. Out motto is get straight to the heart of the matter. We also reckon that restful sleep is probably going to be about as high on your stag or hen weekend agenda as a visit to the art galleries and Cathedral (excellent in their own right and on a different occaison, don’t get us wrong…).
The way we see it, and based on a fair old amount of experience organising party-goers’ weekends in Portugal and Spain, we reckon you’ll want to get straight in to the centre of town from Lisbon airport, dump your bags, and then beers, cocktails and caipirinhas will become the order of the day. With no messing about on public transport or lengthy hikes. For us, the best option is to keep your hotel central, and why not save a few bob as well by booking a Lisbon hostel. You’ll have all you’ll need. We don’t mean a palatial bedroom for 9 hours’ good shut-eye with room service but these group-friendly hotels are suprisingly comfortable, modern, spacious, clean and friendly! Read on to get a flavour of what we can offer.
Where to stay in Lisbon – how to choose the right accommodation for a weekend group:
- Browse the accommodation options we suggest on our site
- Contact us using the request form and we’ll get a proposal to you before you can say frango piri piri!
- You’ll have all you’ll need at a gret price (sheets, towels all included) with no bed share!
The best choice in accommodation for stag and hen parties in Lisbon
We will recommend a Lisbon hostel, putting location first, and keeping you in the heart and soul of Old Lisbon town. We offer several low-cost budget hotel options for groups, usually comfortable and stylish multiple-bed rooms sleeping up to 12. Bathrooms are en-suite or just outside in the corridor.
Economy Hotels and Lisbon Hostels near Bairro Alto, Cais do Sodre, Rossio. What is included?
- Pension or hostal-style hotel rooms sleeping 3, 4 and upwards, we can usually offer you a range of prices and options.
- All bedding, towels, bedding and basics are included, as well as kitchen facilities, TV and storage facilities such as lockers, if required. Returnable deposits may be required for use of some of these facilities.
- Accommodation type may be pension, Lisbon hostel, one or two star hotels.
Lisbon Hostel Budget Accommodation: What else do I need to know?
- A returnable deposit will be required against any damage or infringement of house rules ! As standard practice for hotel bookings in Spain,
- Madrid prices are seasonal and can rise considerably at peak dates. Check pricing with us first as your weekend may fall on one of those dates!
Book Airport Transfers from Lisbon airport with The Spain Event. Book stress-free transfers with your own coach waiting for the pick up at the airport, so you waste no time clambering around for taxis and hit the ground running.
How can I book a Lisbon hostel?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here