Bernabeu Apartments..4-star apartments at a happening location
4-star Madrid apartments in one of the capital’s best areas for nightlife, bars and restaurants. Close to Real Madrid’s Bernabeu Stadium this is a smart but well-priced choice for your Madrid stag or hen weekend with a difference. We think these Madrid apartments are the number one choice for your Madrid stag or hen do. The apartments, near the Real stadium, are located in the lively Avenida de Brasil area of the city, an area with an impressive range of restaurants, lively bars and the best clubbing in the city. That is why Madrileños in the know choose this area for going out at weekends.
And, if you are in Madrid for a Real Madrid football match or a shopping expedition, there could hardly be a better location. Madrid is not known as a Spanish holiday resort, but summer stayers will enjoy the rooftop swimming pool (one of the very few rooftop pools in Madrid) – making this one of the heavenly spots to be during sweltering summers. The apartments themselves are spacious and comfortable (with a 4 star aparthotel rating) and you’ll have no check in problems as there is a 24 hour reception.
A Rooftop pool in Madrid – jump in!
Madrid is famous for its dry climate, bringing baking hot summers and pretty cold winters. “Keep your tunic on till the 40th of May” the locals say (in Spanish…thank God) The summer season in Madrid lasts from June till September, and it’s common for temperatures to reach the high 30’s centigrade. Converted into Fahrenheit that’s “bloody hot”. Open air pools and the city’s public outdoor pools usually open only on those dates. Because of the short season and the relative extremes of the climate, few Madrid hotels have rooftops pools. But with the sweltering temperatures on the streets of the city in summer, you’ll be very glad if you do find one ! Look no further, dive in here!
View these apartments – Avenida de Brasil/Bernabeu Stadium
Madrid Apartments Top Madrid Nightlife..Avenida de Brasil Location
This location is not at the old centre of Madrid (but is a quick and cheap taxi ride away). But the area is considered to be the top going out area – there is so much on offer:
- Taps bars and restaurants, Mexican food, Chinese, steakhouses and snack bars. (You might well run into a Real Madrid star dining at Asador Donostiarra nearby)
- Classic Madrid bars The Rover, Moby Dick and others.
- Madrid’s top clubs like Bangaloo and New Garamond
- Great shopping on Calle Orense, Mode Shopping centre and El Corte Inglés at Nuevos Ministerios
- The Bernabeu Stadium for Real Madrid football matches, and the Real Madrid Museum.
Bernabeu Madrid Apartments – what is included?
- Each apartment sleep 2-6, using two or three-room apartments, including kitchen with fridge and utensils and a spacious bathroom.
- The apartments have a fantastic rooftop swimming pool with sun lounger area (almost unique to Madrid!).
- Note: like most outdoor pools in Madrid, the pool opens from mid June till the first week of September.
- 24 hour reception and facilities of a 4 star aparthotel.
- All bedding, towels and basics included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- You will receive a welcome pack from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Madrid including the nightlife!
Madrid Apartments stay – what else do I need to know?
- In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules !
- Madrid hotel and apartments prices are seasonal, they may rise at peak dates. You should always check pricing with us first as your weekend may coincide with a large trade fair or sporting event!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here