Madrid Central Hotel Accommodation – Columbus aparthotel
For central Madrid hotel accommodation for your stag or hen weekend in Madrid, stay together at our 4 star apartments right in the centre of the city. Perfect for shopping, sights, bars and restaurants. Spacious and comfortable, and with the best of the city at your doorstep, the Columbus Aparthotel is located slap bang in the middle of Madrid, at Plaza Colon. Colón is the large central square on Paseo de la Castellana, one of Madrid’s main boulevards, Spain’s “Trafalgar Square” (and scene of the exuberant and colourful celebrations when Spain won the European Football Championship in June 2008). These apartments and suites are near the trendy barrio of Chueca, and a short stroll from both the lively nightlife areas in the Old Town and the opulent avenues of top-notch boutiques and restaurants (“Barrio de Salamanca”).
View these apartments – Madrid City Centre (Colón)
24-hour reception, security and safety deposit boxes are also available as well as basics like kitchen equipment, sheets, towels and TV. Your group will use spacious one or two – room suites sleeping from two to five people, all with your own single or double bed (exact distribution depends on group size). This means the suites can scale up to suit any group size. The living rooms areas are large enough for large groups to congregate and some rooms have stunning views of central Madrid.
Madrid Central Hotel at Plaza Colon: Top Location
- The Columbus apartment building is in Madrid’s most central square, Plaza Colon, (the “Trafalgar Square” of Madrid) – this means you have all of the central nightlife, clubs, bars, shops, museums and restaurants nearby with quick access by cab or underground to all of the more outlying city locations.
- The famous Retiro Park, one of Europe’s great City parks is a ten minute walk away.
- The area is well served by Madrid’s fast and comfortable underground (truly a different concept from the Tube!)
- Perfect for 3 of Madrid’s major going out areas: Chueca/Gran Via, Alonso Martinez and Salamanca – our guides will let you into a few secrets on arrival!
- For an air-conditioned afternoon cocktail nearby, try the Hard Rock Café across the road, the trendy eating deck at VIPs nearby or a buffet brunch at Riofrio café – all tried and trusted.
- If you are a Real Madrid football fan in Madrid for the big game, we recommend the Columbus Apartments, as they are handy for the Bernabeu Stadium – only three stops (8 mins) on Madrid’s fast, modern and comfortable underground train.
Madrid Central Hotel and Apartments: what is included
- Twin, quad and 5-person apartments are available, so we can accommodate any group size, no matter how large or small. The spacious lounges and communal areas in the apartments, as well as the cafés nearby.
- All bedding, towels and basics included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- You will receive a welcome pack from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Madrid including the (all-) night life!
Madrid Airport Transfers
Make sure your airport transfers are stress-free by booking your own coach with our rep to meet you at the airport and help you hit the ground running on arrival at Madrid with information, local knowledge and tips.
Apartments in Madrid: What else do I need to know?
In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond or credit card swipe is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules! We will inform you in full about this, and our rep who will meet you on arrival (or at the airport if you have booked airport accommodation) will give you full details if necessary.Gentlemen: The Columbus apartment building even have its own discrete “night club” directly underneath the building (ask us!)
Madrid Stags and Hens: Our Location Services
Our team has been supplying specialized travel services around Spain for over 15 years. Unlike agencies who merely supply a location booking and expect you to show up on your own, our reps on the ground are there to facilitate your events, and to help you arrange transport, make restaurant bookings and make sure you don’t end up requiring your Embassy’s Consular Services!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here