Paseo Apartments – stay in Madrid city centre
Comfortable Madrid city accommodation for stag groups, hen parties and group travel. These aparthotel-style apartments have the perfect location, right in the centre of Madrid. Not only near the wicked going out areas of Gran Via/Sol/Chueca, but also well placed for shopping at Calle Fuencarral and Gran Via. The posh shopping street Calle Serrano is also nearby with its cohorts of suits from nearby brokerage houses.
This is stag and hen group accommodation at its finest. This budget apartment option caters for all your needs. Your group will use several apartments all in the same building. These low-cost apartments sleep from two to six, so all group sizes can be catered for (including large groups of thirty or more). Check in is not a problem as you have a 24 hour reception where bags can be stored if you have an early arrival or until a later flight.
Madrid City Accommodation – Central Location
Madrid’s famous Chueca area bends both ways to allows perfect access, a mere hop, skip and a stagger across El Paseo de los Recoletos. Madrid’s main library la Biblioteca Nacional is right next door, although admittedly you may not spend all that much time in there on a stag or hen do in Madrid. Nearby Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and La Latina are the areas to live this city to the full and experience Madrid its very best. It’s also a short hop on the Metro (or an enjoyable 30 minute walk) to the Bernabeu Stadium.
The apartments are situated at Plaza de Colón, Madrid, where not only the discovery of America, but also the Spanish national football triumphs are celebrated. Several highly-recommended restaurants and steak houses are just around the corner, as well as Madrid’s Hard Rock café. And, you’ll just a short walk from Spain’s most famous park: El Retiro.
Apartments in Madrid: what is included?
- Paseo Apartments sleep 2-6, all with own bed.
- All bedding, towels and basics included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- You will receive a welcome from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Madrid including the night life!
- Kitchen, fridge, and basic kitchen items
- Air conditioning
Madrid Budget Accommodation – what else do I need to know?
- As is standard for booking an apartment in Spain, a returnable bond is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules!
- Madrid hotel and apartment prices are seasonal and can rise considerably at peak dates. You should always check pricing with us first as your weekend may coincide with a large trade fair or sporting event.
- At the time of writing there are no additional “per night” taxes to pay in Madrid (unlike Barcelona and other European cities).
Madrid Airport Transfers to your apartment
Guarantee a stress-free arrival at your city accommodation by arranging airport transfers specially for your group with our airport transfer service. With a driver or rep to meet you at the airport, you’ll hit the ground running with information, tips and local knowledge from someone who speaks Spanish.
Madrid restaurant booking ? Ask us!
Madrid has the best restaurants in Spain (and maybe the world…) If you are looking at dinner or lunch for your hen or stag group, just ask us. We can offer you a range of special nights out including strippers and stag pranks, with or without nightclub entry. Or just ask us for a restaurant recommendation with a table booking. Deposit payments may be required to secure a table for large groups in certain Madrid eateries!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here