Central Apartments for Groups – at Sol and Gran Via Madrid
Make our city flats and apartments the group’s HQ for your trip to Madrid. Comfortable, practical and located in “the action zone” near Sol and Gran Via. This is the guaranteed best central location for stags and hens in Madrid!
Our central Madrid apartments are modern, comfortable and spacious, and a big hit with groups seeking a relaxed “place of your own” for a stay in Madrid. They include all the basics: air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, sheets, towels and TV. Best of all, you are staying at the ideal location for getting as much as possible from your stay. You’ll stay near the main hubs of Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Madrid home to all the shopping, nightlife and themajor tourist attractions like the Royal Palace and Prado Museum.
Apartments in Madrid – location dead centre!
This is the tried and trusted option for groups, you could not find a better location. Your group will use 2 or 3-room apartments sleeping up to 5 people, all with your own bed (exact distribution depends on group size and availability). The Sol Apartments are clustered around Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Madrid nerve centre in the hip area known as Triball. This is THE area to experience to the full this non-stop city’s mad Nightlife and joie de vivre. Madrid is rated by many as Europe’s liveliest going out capital with all-night clubbing, lively bars, shopping and a wonderful tapas and restaurant scene. It is, on almost all counts the ideal location for a stag or hen weekend.
Sol and Gran Via Madrid Group Apartments – what is Included
- All bedding, towels and basics included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- Wifi and reception from 09:00 to 20:30.
- Apartments sleep 2-5, all with own bed.
- You will receive a welcome pack from our guide with information on how to get the most from your stay in Madrid including the (all-) night life!
- To make sure you hit the ground running, ask us about organising a first night bar crawl for your group – the perfect introduction!
Booking Apartments – what else do I need to know?
- Check out is at 12:00. Check in usually around 14:00, if you arrive early let us know.
- In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules!
- This can usually be organised as a credit card swipe or as a cash payment then return, although the rules vary depending on the precise location you are staying at.
Madrid Airport Transfers for stag and hen groups
Make sure your airport transfers are stress-free by booking your own coach with a rep to meet you at the airport and help you with information, local knowledge and tips. Our service is quick, easy and brings you safely to your accommodation in Madrid. Click here to read why booking airport transfers can make or break your stag or hen do!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here