Madrid Flamenco Show with dinner
¡Olé! See the soul of Spain in Madrid, with an authentic Madrid flamenco dinner show in the capital of latin dance. This is the real thing, a classic night out for your hen party. This has all of the gypsy style of one the world’s most passionate dances. We’ll take you to an authentic Madrid Flamenco Tablao for a full tapas dinner with wine and a breathtakingly beautiful and intense session of Flamenco dancing.
This is what truly gets the passions going in the heart of Spain, and Madrid is the World Capital for serious Flamenco Show devotees. The unique fascination and dramatic appeal of Flamenco is not just the dance itself but also the look in th eyes, the angle and movements of the head, the way the dancers pick up their skirts, and the arm movements. Remaining still can be as dynamic as moving.
Why Flamenco for your hen night in Madrid?
Looking for a personal Flamenco Class? Ask us about an afternoon session for your hen group to learn some of the moves beforehand and aid your understanding of the wonderful technique, and poise and elegance of the dancers.
What is Flamenco dance and where did it come from?
The term flamenco applies to a style of dance and music that has its origins in the gypsy cultures of southern Spain (mainly Andalusia). As a folk culture documentation of its origin is scarce, but it believed to have evolved centuries ago from a rich and uniquely Spanish cultural melting pot of influences, including Moslem, Arabic, Jewish and other traditions. Singing, guitar-playing and the characteristic flamboyant dance style are its hallmarks. A quality Madrid flamenco show is of such passion and excitement that will be guaranteed to have the hen’s hairs standing up…all the way down her “espalda” …
Flamenco Night in Madrid – typical schedule
- 21:30 Get there on time so you don’t miss the show.
- 22:30 A sumptuous tapas dinner begins
- 22:30 Olé! The Flamenco performance.
- 23:30 We will recommend bars and clubs to continue the party after the show
- On Fridays and Saturdays you can also go at 19:00 and enjoy the show at 20:00 if you would like to plan other activities after the show.
Flamenco Dance in Madrid – what is included
- Entrance with seating for a Flamenco show at one of Madrid’s top tablaos
- A full tapas dinner with wine
- Flamenco show lasting approx 40 minutes
- We will advise you on how to continue the flamenco party after the show, and we will be delighted to arrange transport and/or clubbing options including VIP tables as required.
Madrid Flamenco Tablao show and Night Out – what else do I need to know?
- Why not try a flamenco class in the afternoon before the show and make a real package of it. Again, ask us!
- If your group includes vegetarians or diners with special food requirements of allergies, please let us know in advance.
- In case you only want to see the show and not include the dinner, we can book you in for the show only with one free drink each!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here