Madrid Horse Riding Trek
Our expert horse-riding instructors will lead you on a tantalising trot, canter or gallop through the scenic hills of the Madrid countryside. Whatever step you go at, we’ll get you saddled up and riding. During the trek our instructor will point out some of the landmarks, the fauna and the flora of this ride in the heart of the Real Spain. And in case a bridle wasn’t part of your bridal spree, but you’re still champing at the bit, we supply all the gear. You’ll do it in a canter, and we cater to all abilities and styles, from side saddle to horse’s arse, and dressage to droppings.
As for the quality of the horses, you certainly won’t be trotting around on some clapped out old nag! These are well trained, well looked after, noble Spanish horse: mainly Spanish and Arabesque chargers. Spain’s unique equestrian tradition, and excellent breeding reputation are well in evidence throughout and Madrid horse riding, thanks to the stable staff, many of them trained at the best riding schools of Andalusia.
Horse riding on your Hen Do in Madrid
When you finally dismount from your Madrid horse riding experience you may well feel ready for the knackers yard, so why not drop your jodhpurs and let your mane down? Our guide will make sure you find the right spot for a couple of gin and tonics après-ride, or suggest a trip to the Pampering Spa for a relaxing massage that will have the hind quarters back into shape and ready for more action.
Madrid Horse Riding – typical schedule (Total: 4 hours)
- 15:00 Hotel pick-up with our guide and transfer to the stable in the countryside outside Madrid.
- 1545: After a briefing you’ll meet your mount and start on your 1 hour trek.
- 1700: Relax, have a drink and pat your horse ! You better be nice to him, a lot depends on his shoulders and hands !
- 18.30 You’ll be back at your hotel in central Madrid.
- These timings are just our suggestions, other time slots are available.
Madrid Trek on Horseback – what is included
- Your own coach transport with our rep.
- Helmets and a briefing.
- An expert riding instructor.
- A horse and 1 hour trek,
Horse Riding in Madrid – what else do I need to know?
- Wear long trousers and sturdy shoes.
- Sun block is always a good idea in Madrid, and a must from April to October.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here