Madrid life drawing class
This Madrid life drawing class is the perfect activity if you are looking for a little erotic sophistication on your hen or stag do. You and your group of semi-artists will spend 90 minutes with a professional artist, who will show you the strokes and the tricks for creating a beautiful, if not memorable, portrait of our lovely naked model!
During this Madrid life drawing class you and your friends will feast your eyes, purely for artistic reasons of course, on the sexy sight of a totally starkers model lying down ready to be interpreted on your canvas.
You don’t need to be a Rembrandt or Picasso for this life drawing class, as you will be helped along the way by our friendly, expert art teacher. So whether you are a budding artiste or if this is your first time in front of a blank canvas, there’s no need to panic. I’m sure the image of the model in his birthday suite will calm any nerves!
To help your brush strokes and shading we will supply you with plenty of champagne to get those artistic juices flowing!
At the end of this fun, eye-opening, artistic Madrid life drawing class there will be a vote for the best drawing, realistic and life like or not… But don’t fret. If your drawing has gone a little pear shaped you can console yourself with some photos taken with our sexy model! You can all join him for a group photo, or just with the hen, or even stag! So you will all have a little souvenir to take home with you.
So if you are looking for something a little unusual on your hen or stag do filled with fun, laughter and a splash of sexiness thrown in, then this Madrid life drawing class will go down a treat.
‘This was hilarious! The girls had no idea I’d booked it and they all loved it! The model was great and a very good sport and we got some great pics. The teacher was really nice too! Thanks for organising everything’ Melissa, South London hen do
Madrid Life Drawing Class – What’s included:
- Professional drawing tutor
- Studio hire
- Male model to pose naked
- All materials
- Welcome champagne
Madrid Life Drawing Class – Typical schedule
- 15:00: You meet your tutor and the model over a couple of glasses of champagne
- 15:20: You take your seats and are provided with all the materials required
- 15:30: The drawing class begins in earnest and the model strikes his first pose
- 17:00: The class ends, but there is still time to get a few photos with the model before you go!
- This schedule is merely a suggestion, as class start times are very flexible. If you would like to start at a different time, please just ask us.
How can I book or find out more about this Madrid Life Drawing Class?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here