Madrid Pole Dancing Class – swing it!
Learn to pole dance in a Madrid pole dancing masterclass with an expert professional pole dancer. Now all the sensual arts of pole-dancing are available for you to enjoy and take part in on your Madrid hen or bachelorette party. Sliding around a pole is not for the faint-hearted…Pole dancing not only offers a cardio workout comparable to step and aerobic classes, but what makes learning to pole dance so enticing is that it is a sexy workout. In your Madrid pole dancing masterclass, it’s the butt that comes to the fore. Asses notwithstanding, you’ll feel sensual, provocative, alluring and beautiful! And a bit tipsy if we have our way.
No longer is this activity the province of assorted strippers and strumpetas, gentlemen’s clubs. Pole dancing has gone mainstream, and pc (pole-itically correct). Once you learn the ropes, you’ll be organising a pole dance party in your living room at home in no time. And for hen parties in Madrid this is the way to get together, have a laugh over a glass of bubbly or two, and learn the tricks of the trade. Put your bum into it chica!
Hilarious Pole Positions in a Madrid masterclass
Our Madrid Hen pole dancing takes you to a Madrid dance studio where you’ll practice the moves with an expert dance instructor, and have a glass of champagne or two to get the pole party spirit going and loosen up beforehand! Depending on your level of experience, and daring you’ll learn the erotic movements with the pole: the “hook”, “fireman’s move” (!), the butterfly and many others!
Madrid Pole Dancing – typical schedule
- 1515: We’ll meet up at your hotel or a central point and escort you to the studio.
- 1600: Pole dancing class begins with a tipple or two – to get you into the party spirit!
- 1730: Class ends and on the way back to change before the big hen night out, let our guide recommend a watering hole for another drink, or maybe you’d want to relax and pamper those muscles with a trip to our luxury spa!
- Precise timings depend on group size and meeting point! These are just suggested timings. If you have lunch or early evening plans, we can probably accommodate and times you prefer!
Madrid Pole Dancing – what is included ?
- Our guide and an expert pole dancing teacher.
- Your own session at a private studio.
- Approximately two glasses of cava champagne each to loosen the inhibitions!.
Madrid Pole Dance – what else do I need to know?
- We recommend wearing comfortable shorts and a vest, trainers than can be removed (heels may not be permitted).
- Bare legs are required to grip the pole so track suit pants that you can remove at the studio are also a good idea.
- Let us know if you’d like to visit a pole dancing club later at night!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here