Private Madrid Salsa Dance Class
Enjoy your own private Madrid salsa dance class with a specialist dance teacher. We’ll take you to a salsa dance academy in the centre of Madrid. In a 90-minute salsa class, our salsa instructor will get you shaking, shimmying and giggling to the sound of those authentic latin rhythms. Our Madrid salsa dance teachers are trained instructors and accomplished dancers with a passion for latin music and dancing.
Our instructors will make sure that even those with three feet feel like a Cuban version of Ginger Rogers. Madrid, undoubtedly one of the capitals of the Latin dance world, has a large Latin American population, and is one of the places to learn or dance in latin dance classes: salsa, merengue, rumba, bachata and others. You will shake and shimmy to those exciting Latin rhythms. And for the big night out afterwards, ask us about a salsa night out to a top latino salsa club !
5 top tips for Salsa beginners – from our instructors
Most people fall in love with Salsa becaus it is sensual, a beautiful set of rhythmical movements that involve the mind, the body and the spirit. And if that spirit is rum then EVEN BETTER.. There is a thrill, a vitality to salsa dancing. It keeps you fit and mentality tuned. But, are you worried about making a baby elephant of yourself on the dance floor or displaying a less-than-pristine pas de bas ? Read this before you start.
- In most styles of Salsa dancing as you step to change weight, the upper part of your body should remain unaffected. Ok, got it!
- Weight shifts cause the hips to move. Yup, I like it!
- Arm and shoulder movements are also important. Sort of like badminton ?
- Alternatively the “Casino Cubano” style emphasises movement above the waist, with up-and-down shoulder movements and shifting of the ribcage. Sounds painful…
- Most of all: just shake your booty girl !
Madrid Salsa Masterclass – Typical schedule (Total: 3 hours approx)
- 15:15 We’ll meet you at your hotel or near the school – it’s right in the centre of town and near the hotel areas.
- 16:00 Your private Salsa Class begins
- 17:30 Class ends and return to hotel or let our guide recommend a cool latin place to keep the swing going with a caipirinha, a mojito or a Cava !
Latin dancing private class – What is included
- An expert Latina Salsa teacher!
- a tailor-made package of latin dances and steps to suit your group’s ability range
- Your own 90 minute session at a private dance school
What else do I need to know about salsa in Madrid ?
- Use shoes that support your feet and ankles, no flip-flops!
- Ask us about organising a big salsa night out to practice those moves at a top Salsa club!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here