Pubs and Bars in Madrid
Celebrated Spanish cineasta Pedro Almodovar once said that some streets in Madrid have more bars than Belgium. Well, Benelux boozers notwithstanding, there is certainly no doubting this city’s inebriating embarrassment of riches! It’s like not knowing which present to open first on Christmas Day. So let us help you to get it down your neck…
This is the real Madrid bar crawl ! Drink in the tabernas and bodegas that have been keeping local tipplers and party animals happy for centuries. Let one of our barfly guides show you around on a well-devised bar tour. The bar tour works as an introduction to the nightlife and bars in Madrid, and a way of getting your bearings around some of the less obvious parts of the old town, packed with jaunty and jolly establishments. So it’s well recommended for you to take in a few bars in Madrid, especially on your first night out in town.
Tour of Bars in Madrid – typical schedule
- 22:00 Your guide meets you at the famous Plaza de la Puerta del Sol 1.
- 22:15 It’s off out into the Madrid night for a guided crawl of pubs.
- 00:30/01:00 Our guide will make sure you are fully briefed on which clubs to go to later on, or recommend strip bars or late tapas places.
- Last orders? – Not in Madrid!
Pub Crawl Madrid – what is included
- Our local rep to recommend the best bars, and clubs for partying afterwards
- The bar tour lasts up to three hours.
- A free shot for each person per bar, at bars of our choice.
- After the tour, our guide will recommend late-night bars, clubs, including lap-dancing or strip bars.
Pubs in Madrid – what else do I need to know?
- Groups may require public transport to meet our guide in central point, depending on hotel location – if necessary we will give you full information on this.
- Madrid door restrictions are in general relaxed but Stags should avoid trainers and scruffy jeans.
- Most bars in Madrid close at 2.30-3.00 and clubs close at 6 am.
- Excessive drunkenness or disrespectful behaviour: your tour may be discontinued if members of your group are out of control and jeopardise our relations with suppliers or intimidate our staff. In this event, our guide’s word will be final, and no refunds will be made.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here