The Madrid Poker Player
Your own private poker tournament in a central Madrid bar. You become the Madrid poker player. For rookies as well as card sharps, this is the ultimate strategy game of them all. Up the ante of your group on tour with the ultimate game of strategy. A great way to bond, drink…and, eh lose money (or chips). Our guide will meet you and take you to a central bar and your own private poker area. Included is a welcome drink on the house, but we recommend keeping the mind sharp and the drinks non-alcoholic (ish!) if you’re to stand a chance of winning the tournament…
Your poker will go through the basics of how to play Texas Hold ‘Em poker, along with how the tournament will work. This is generally considered the most group-friendly and easiest types of poker as the betting amounts are usually set and easy to deal with. Any Madrid poker player would appreciate the tips
The tournament will then start with everyone receiving a pile of chips to play with. The tournament will last 3 hours, with extra chip buy-in allowed in the first hour, and the ante (minimum bet) going up every 20 minutes to increase the pressure and squeeze out those conservative players! During the tournament, a table service will be available so that drinks can be ordered. The game usually ends in a 2-man show down and one of you with pockets bulging and a large smug smile!
Play the joker: add a striptease during your Madrid Poker Match
One option that always goes down well with the lads is to include a stripper in your card game. That is sure to enliven your cards game, and have you seeing jokers and aces all over the place. If reckless twisting is something you approve of while playing cards, let our Queen of Hearts (or maybe Clubs is more appropriate…) help you with your poker hand. She will perform miracles for your morale, if not your judgement…
Poker Game in Madrid – typical schedule (Total: 4 hours)
- 1900 We’ll meet you at your hotel or a central point and get you to the poker venue.
- 1930: Sit down with a drink and let the poker expert explain the rules.
- 2000: The serious poker begins in earnest.
- 2100: Usually drunkenness, bankruptcy or the emergence of a singular smug talent will have most of you walking your poker faces off to the pubs and clubs of Madrid, we’ll give you tips on where to go afterwards.
Madrid Texas Holdem Poker – what is included
- Our guide
- A private poker area with table, chips, cards and expertise!
- A free drink to get you settled in
- Free club entry afterwards
What else do I need to know about my poker night in Madrid?
- No previous knowledge of card games is required – beginners stand as good a chance as experienced players.
- You’ll be playing for chips (no money on the table as open gambling is prohibited).
- You’ll play Texas Hold’em unless you have other ideas.
How can I book or find out more about the Madrid poker night?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here