Madrid Tapas Tour
Few clued in food-fanciers fail to appreciate tapas, and there is no doubt that Madrid is the Capital of Tapas. Those tasty Spanish tidbits are a must try on your visit to Spain. But with so many morsels to choose from, you might need some guidance…our tour doubles as a great bar crawl and adds up to a full dinner as well! Madrid, with its seemingly thousands of tapas bars, is the home of tapas – those delicious snacks that you can mix and match and slurp down with a nice rioja wine or a Mahou beer.
Our Madrid Tapas Tour has to be the most civilized way of getting to know a new city – moving from bar to bar having drinks and scrumptious food that adds up to the equivalent of a full dinner and a bar crawl thrown in!
Our Madrid Tapas Tour lets you try a broad range of the best tapas in the world: tasty fish tapas like boquerones (fried whitebait), bacalao (cod) or the amazing gambas (shrimp) done in wicked amounts of garlic and chilli. The spicy Patatas bravas is a perennial favourite in these parts, and goes a treat with a cold beer! The locals also munch on almost all pig parts, with no holds (or holes) barred, and no serious tapero would overlook the delicious Serrano Ham. You’ll also try some of the great Spanish cheeses – manchego, or the ultra-tangy cabrales. And afterwards our guide will recommend bars or clubs to keep you well entertained into the night!
Madrid Tapas Tour – typical schedule
- 2000: Your guide meets you at the famous Plaza de la Puerta del Sol 1.
- 2015: The tapas tour begins. You’ll visit 4 or 5 tapas bars and get a good look around Madrid.
- 2230: Time for more bars and clubbing? Our guide is there to help you ! Depending on timings, our guide can arrange free entry to Madrid clubs or queue jump!
Madrid Tapas Tour – what is included
- Your personal english speaking guide who will lead the way to the best venues.
- Stops at 4 or 5 Tapas bars, according to your tastes and the guides suggestions.
- 1 drink per Tapa (wine or Spanish Beer – caña size)
- You will eat the equivalent of a full dinner so you will be ready for a big night out.
Madrid Tapas Tour – what else do I need to know?
- Tapas in Spain are usually eaten standing at the bar, and more often than not with cocktails sticks rather than cutlery!
- Please let us know if you have special diet requirements for your group.
- We will encourage you to try a variety of tapas including the local favourites, our guide will of course adapt to your taste – it’s your own tour!
How can I book the Madrid Tapas Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here