Taste Wines from Spain in Madrid
For up-and-coming connoisseurs, smalltime somelliers, and plain pretentious piss-heads, let us pop a cork and welcome you to a Madrid bodega to taste some of the great wines from Spain, learn about wine in general, and talk a good nose! Drink in the knowledge! This will get you up to speed on the some of the greatest Spanish wines and labels, the vocabulary of wine tasting and you’ll be all set to impress people at dinner parties and after-office sessions back home!
Spain is the world’s third largest wine producer: its bodegas squeeze out thousands of different wines from over 150 native and imported types of grape grown under more than 50 appellations. Take the wine tour and you’ll taste them with some traditional Spanish tapas. Madrid is well-served with top quality wine establishments.
Fancy a dark bing cherry-red Rioja ? Nice nose with hints of toasty oak! Marvel at the Ribera’s toasty charcoal and minerals, its vanilla and balsamics. Add the well-integrated oak, and ripe fruit of a La Mancha. Or splash the palate with a Cava and adore the crisp acidity, and the green apple aromas over a pleasant yeasty background. To taste great Spanish wines, vino-savvy stags and hens partying in Madrid should look no further.
Madrid Wine Evening – typical schedule
- 18:00: Meet at our Spanish bodega – we will provide you with all the necessary details.
- 20:00: Emerge as a true Spanish wine connoisseur – and a little tipsy.
- Afterwards: ask us where to continue your quest for the great wines from Spain?
- If you prefer a different time, let us know!
Wine-tasting Madrid – what is included
- You’ll taste at least 5 wines from Spain vineyards and “denominaciones de origen” (apellations), and have some tapas designed to facilitate your appreciation of the wines.
- Know-how on those wines is given by the wine expert.
Madrid Wine – what else do I need to know?
- This is a wine tasting, not a vineyard or production facility tour.
- You will try several wines, but it is not about the quantity but the quality and tasting requires a fresh palate.
- Madrid pub crawl instead?
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here