Visit Atletico Madrid’s Vicente Calderon Stadium
Take our Atletico Madrid Stadium tour and visit Atletico Madrid’s historic ground and museum. The Vicente Calderon Stadium visit provides glorious memories to football fans of famous Spanish League, European Championship and World Cup ties. We’ll organise your own tour of one of Spanish and European football’s most interesting stadiums. Our guide will meet you at your hotel or an agreed point in Madrid, escort you to the stadium and organise your tour. If you are looking for Atletico Madrid home game match tickets get a quote below.
Atleti riding high! Check out the history at the Atletico Madrid museum
Enter former player and Argentine international Diego “Cholo” Simeone as manager. Since El Cholo arrived, Atletico have won two Europa League Championships, a Euro Super Cup and the Spanish Cup beating Real Madrid at the Bernabeu Stadium. This is a great time to peruse the past, present and future of this proud club by touring their stadium and viewing their history. Just to mention a few of the names that have reach the top of world football while playing fpor Atletico should suffice to whet the appetite: Fernando Torres, Diego Forlan, Kun Agüero, David De Gea, Falcao and now Diego Costa and David Villa.
Atletico Madrid – never a dull moment
As Atletico Madrid’s long-suffering fans know only too well, “El Atleti” are never dull. They’ll let you down just when you expect them to go up, and maybe just supply the odd delightful, positive surprise when you east expect it. A typical Atleti gambit would be to lose to oldest rivals Real Madrid one day, when there is something to play for, then, in the next match, with nothing to play for, beat the team chasing their oldest rivals, thereby ensuring Real lift the trophy. That’s the classic legend of Atletico. Until a couple of years ago that is.
Atletico Madrid Stadium Tour – typical schedule (total 2-3 hrs)
- 1600: Meet our guide for the trip to the stadium.
- 1630: your Atletico Madrid stadium tour tour begins: you’ll see the “museum”, the spectacular trophy room, the stadium, director’s box, and the dressing rooms (not available near match days!) – and of course the Atletico Madrid souvenir shop!
- 1800: Maybe time for a drink in a local bar, steeped in the lore of the “colchoneros” fans.
- 1830: You’ll be back at you hotel or next port of call!
Tour Vicente Calderon Stadium – what is included
- Transport to Vicente Calderon with our guide – depending on where your hotel or the agreed meeting point is, this usually means a short and fast trip on Madrid’s comfortable metro system.
- Entrance to the stadium and museum – all points on the tour included.
- Meals and drinks stops can be arranged.
Atletico Madrid – what else do I need to know?
- Ask us about availability of Atletico Madrid tickets and timetable, the tour may not be available on match days.
- We can also arrange a tour of Real Madrid Bernabeu Tour.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here