Madrid Indoor Ski Park – Madrid’s Vast Fridge!
A real ski slope, but indoors – skiing and snowboarding in Madrid happens 365 days a year. A serious snow slope experience. Forget the “artificial ski slopes” you may have seen in the UK or elsewhere. This is an awesome 18,000 m2 of “fridge”, kept at –2ºc 365 days-a-year by a pretty sophisticated air-conditioning system. At night it snows! The overall effect is so close to being on a real slope in the Alps or the Pyrenees that droves of film-makers are queuing up to take advantage!
Whether outdoor or indoor skiing Madrid is one of Spain’s best areas to ski. The natural, real snow slopes of the Navacerrada ski resort have now received a valuable ally in this vast fridge that allows you to practice skiing and snowboarding even when it’s 40 degrees centigrade outside! And this provides a spectacular and unusual activity for a stag or hen weekend activity, especially if you have mixed ability skiers in your group.
With a beginner’s slope, a snowboard area and an impressive 250m-long main slope, Madrid’s Snow Park provides a skiing experience to match any outdoor slope. After a thrilling slalom downhill, the ski-lifts whisk you quickly back up to the top, so there’s no time wasted.
Indoor skiing Madrid – Typical schedule (total 4.5 hours)
- 11:00: Coach pick-up at hotel
- 11:40: Arrive at slopes and get kitted out with full ski gear in the locker room.
- 12:00: Enter the slopes area, and start enjoying the snow.
- 14:00: After a full hour’s skiing, time to use your pass out for refreshments in the bars, return kit to locker room,
- 14:15: Return to Central Madrid for some serious après-ski.
- These are our suggested timings for this indoor skiing activity. Let us know if you prefer a different start time.
Indoor Skiing Madrid – what is included:
- Return private coach travel with our rep.
- Prices include all skiing gear – boots, suit, goggles, skis or snowboard etc.
- Full ski insurance is also included.
- You have one hour’s use of the slope.
- You may enter and leave the ski area as often as you like, only time in the fridge counts.
Indoor Skiing Madrid – what else do I need to know?
- Take a course with an instructor for only a few pounds extra! Ask us!
- Remember ski slopes can be dangerous places! Although you are fully insured, accidents can happen.
- For hygienic reasons gloves can be bought on location or you can use your own ones.
- This activity combines well with Madrid’s fantastic go karting track, a potential double header activity of high quality. Ask us if you would like to consider a full day out enjoying both activities.
How can I book Indoor Skiing Madrid?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here