Madrid Attractions Bike Tour
A cycle tour around the Madrid attractions for your stag or hen is one of the most pleasant ways to learn about the city you have chosen to spend your weekend in! It also gets you some exercise and a bit of the history and language of the city. As well as a couple of stops for a “caña” or two of course! We will lay on all you require to get the most from an afternoon of easy-paced cycling with top-notch equipment and monitors that know their Madrid.
Our bike tour will take you round the safe, quiet bicycle routes of Madrid to see all of the sights of the Old City, including the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Almudena Cathedral, the Egyptian Temple and the panoramas west of the city. If you have time your monitor will also suggest a pedal out to the impressive Casa de Campo park with its majestic views from the West of the city. Most people agree Madrid is an undiscovered jewel. The bikes allow you to explore these places intimately but faster than on foot. And you’ll also get some great exercise in the sun.
Madrid Bike Tour – typical schedule
- 14:00 Our monitor meets you at a central point.
- 14:30 Bike tour begins
- 17:30 Tour ends back at the city centre, and having pedaled all round the city, you deserve a beer!
Cycling tour of Madrid attractions – what is included:
- Bicycles including insurance.
- An expert cycling guide
- Transport is not usually required (not included)
- Food available along the route (not included)
What else do I need to know?
- We use mainly the cycle lanes of this bike-friendly city, but normal road awareness and prudence should apply throughout.
- If you have ideas about the route you would most like to see, let us know!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here