Madrid Go Karting – stag weekend adrenalin
High speed go-karting in Madrid is probably the most popular adrenalin activity for stag groups. The Madrid high-tech indoor track is over 500m long with real petrol engine cars that can reach 70 kmph. The track includes a long full-pelt uphill, flyover bridge, and numerous hairpins and chicanes. Our guides will make sure you get your group on the bus or taxis and off to the track on time. After a safety briefing, changing into full racing overalls and helmet, and storing your valuables in a secure locker, it’s race time!
You’ll be racing against the clock and it’s all timed by the computer so you know which are your top laps. All you budding Fitipaldis, Alonsos and Hamitons will be keen to test your mettle against the track record. Invariably this is held by wasp-like and decidedly bantomweight local lads who have obviously misspent their youths in the Madrid go karting joint. Our standard package for stag groups includes two sessions of racing of approximately 10 minutes each. This is an intensive karting experience and most drivers are worn out after two rounds, heading for the strategically positioned “top bar”…
Plenty of pit stop opportunities
In the upstairs viewing bar, after the thrill of all those g-forces, you may want to stretch your aching forearms over the bar to lift a refreshing San Miguel, Cruzcampo or Mahou while perusing the time sheets (did anyone really take more than a minute to go round ?)
Click here if you are looking for Madrid outdoor go karting !
Go karts in Madrid for stags – what our customers think..
“Just wanted to say thank you for organising the go karting, the place was excellent and all the lads had an amazing time. Souky was also an excellent guide.” Daniel, 2016.
“We enjoyed the afternoon, thanks to Fernando the guide, we got there quickly from the hotel at Gran Via. Good place and we got just what we expected, two session on the track takes its toll…” Stuart Pride, Bristol stag group in Madrid, February 2011.
Madrid go karting – typical schedule
- 1500: Pick up at your hotel for the 30 min journey to the track.
- 1530: Change into overalls, helmets and safety briefing.
- 1600 First race begins.
- 1630: Second race.
- 1645: After toasting the champion over a drink at the bar, time to get back on the coach.
- 1730: Back at hotel.
Madrid go karting – what is included
- In Madrid go karting tracks are open long hours, so we can usually adapt to the time requirements of your stag do. Just ask us if the times below do not suit!
- Return transport with our rep from your hotel in central Madrid, in taxis or a bus.
- Full briefing, safety check and time to get those all important racing overalls and headgear on. Don’t forget the hairnet!
- Two intensive high-speed driving sessions of 10 minutes, racing against the clock.
- Usually most people are knackered after two kart driving session. The g-forces exert a considerable pressure on the arms (and the no doubt addled stag do mind…). However, if you are Rambo drivers and want more let us know beforehand or speak to our guide during the event. Usually you can add extra time.
- All safety equipment and lockers for valuables.
How can I book Madrid go karting?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here