Madrid Golf – The Nine Hole Masters
Our Madrid golf outing provides a testing and competitive short golfing event that will suit mixed ability groups of all sizes. Organising 18 holes at one of Madrid’s courses is nearly impossible for large groups, especially at weekends. Also, it would take about 7 or 8 hours of the group’s time including transport to the golf course from central Madrid.
Whether you regularly bag the birdies, or always end up as the bogey man, our competition is designed to be played on a level playing field, using a handicap system that means everyone’s in with a chance. The Madrid golf courses we use are well designed and manicured Par 3 courses (or pitch and putt) a cut (or slice) above most short courses. All in all this provides a competitive and manageable afternoon of golf for your group.
Madrid Tee Booking made easy – Group Golf Match
Even if you don’t give an albatross, don’t get bunkered in the hotel, get out and swing the club, and see who emerges as the victor in the land that produced Ballesteros, Jimenez, Olazabal and Sergio Garcia. Our par 27 course provides a great test of nerve and accuracy. Our guide will help you plan the most appropriate competitive format for your group (handicaps, stroke play, match play, four-balls, two-balls, stableford, you name it!).
All equipment is provided included balls, clubs and green fees. And of course one of the great pleasures of golf is the nineteenth hole: we’ll offer you a range of lunch and drinks options to relax after the round, and relive those putts that lipped the cup and perfect draws out of the woods.
Madrid Golf – typical schedule (total approx. 4 hours for 9 holes):
- Pick up time: 1500
- Tee Time: 1600
- Finish Golf: 1800
- Back at hotel: 1900
Madrid Golf Tournament –What is included:
- Return private coach travel with our rep.
- 9 holes of golf on a short (par 3’s) course.
- Short set of clubs.
- First two balls included (paid for after that).
- Woods are not required!
9 Hole Golf in Madrid: What else do I need to know?
- Normal Golf etiquette applies regarding dress, conduct, equipment, care of the course etc.
- Shirts with collars must be worn.
- Trainers should be worn, (spikes may not be permitted).
- Experience has taught us that 9 holes is just right for a medium or large sized group of golfers of varying ability. However, of course we can arrange for 18 holes if you wish!
- Let us know beforehand if possible, or if not discuss with your guide.
Why we love the Madrid Golf Match for stags (and hens)
- This is set up so that even group members who have limited experience golfing (eh…duffers?) can participate and not hold the rest of the group back.
- We include coach transport to the golf course, clubs and balls so that you don’t need to worry about carrying equipment.
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel with all you need and see you on to the coach.
- Madrid golf courses are of a high standard, and there are several championship courses.
- Normally membership of the Spanish Golf Federation is required to play in Madrid and the rest of Spain, however we will sort that out for you, so no need to worry about anything (except your swing and that wicked hook…).
How can I book or find out more about Madrid golf?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here