Madrid Jet Ski – water sports package with banana boat and canoeing
Sample high-adrenalin Water Sports at a lake near Madrid. Our Madrid Jet Ski day out includes Jet Skiing, Canoeing, and a Banana Boat. And beach volleyball too! Our monitors will get you briefed on safety and use of the equipment and let you zip off for a perfect day of water sports activities. The true Madrid jest ski aficionado heads for the hills on summer afternoons to indulge in his favourite sport….and now stag groups looking for a high impact activity can too.
In case you were labouring under the misapprehension that Madrid doesn’t have a beach…we’ll take you out to the lakes in the mountains near Madrid for a day of water sports to remember. The Madrid jet ski package includes return private transfers in our minivan or coach, use of jet skis, banana boat, canoeing, a game of beach volleyball and…last but not least, a bar with very cold beer.
Unique Stag and Hen Ideas near Madrid – the lakes of the Madrid mountain range
This is the cool mountain retreat where savvy Madrileños come for Madrid jet ski activities. Not to mention grabbing an ice-cold beer or two. It is also one of the best spots to hang out, sunbathe and catch a breath of mountain-fresh air in the sweltering Madrid summer sunshine. For group water sports activities, you won’t find anything better.
Madrid Water Sports – typical schedule (Summer only)
- These timings are just our suggestion, other times are also available so make sure you ask us.
- 1130: Pick-up time at your hotel in central Madrid. Our guide will be there to make sure you have shaken off that pesky hangover from the night before.
- The ride to the lake takes you into the Madrid mountain range.
- 1300 (approx): Begin the jet ski and water sports activities after a briefing from your monitor – including important safety rules.
- 1500: Have a break for a beer and volleyball.
- 1600: back on the coach for the return to your hotel.
Jet Ski, Banana, Canoeing – what is included
- Private coach travel and a professional water sports instructor.
- At least 3 hours at the lakeside beach.
- 10-15 minutes on jet skis (2-up or 1-up).
- 15 minutes banana boat ride.
- 30-40 minutes canoeing.
- Beach Volleyball available throughout!
Water Sports in Madrid – What else do I need to know?
- Swim suits, towel and sports shoes essential, as is sun block and a sun hat.
- We also recommend bottles of water, a towel and a change of shorts and t-shirt just in case.
- Food is available at the lake, but we recommend trying to get up in time to have some breakfast!
- Safety – heed the warnings of the trained staff.
- This activity is only available in Summer (ask us about availability!)
- Looking for Wakeboarding in Madrid?
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here