Saddle up for a Scooter Tour!
Nothing says style like a scooter tour! Get your group rolling along the magnificent boulevards of Madrid with your very own scooter tour! We take you around to see the best sights and to the most beautiful squares of the Spanish capital. Leave the navigating to us as our guide takes you to the most famous and breathtaking barrios of this cosmopolitan city. Our Madrid Scooter Tour has top-of-the-line scooters and everything you need to ride the streets of Madrid with confidence and pleasure. You’ll see all the major landmarks and impressive squares on an exhilarating three-hour tour that is sure to be a highlight of your visit to Spain!
Start your engines for the Madrid Scooter Tour! Our Tour starts when your group meets at our Scooter Centre in central Madrid and meets your English-speaking guide who will give you a briefing on safety and use of your scooter…and then you’re off! With helmet donned your fleet of scooters sets off to explore Madrid! You’ll visit the Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor and San Miguel Market as well as the Puerta del Sol, the Gran Vía, past the famous Prado Museum, Retiro Park and the famous Bernabéu Stadium.
Feel the style and fun of scootering in Madrid
Make your trip to Madrid spectacular with a scooter tour of Madrid that introduces you to its world-famous monuments and hidden gems. Remove the hassle of finding your way around this immense capital and let our English-speaking guide show you around! Later that day sign up for a classic evening of wine tasting and partake of some of the finer things in life. If you’re feeling a bit peckish then the Tapas Tour will introduce you to the world of Spanish cuisine and leave you stuffed at the end! On the more cultural side there is a Flamenco Show with dinner that is sure to delight and entertain. Madrid awaits!
Scooter Tour in Madrid – read what our customers think
“That was great – without the guide we never would have seen everything we saw – it was gorgeous and riding around on the scooters felt amazing. Thanks for a great day!” – David, organiser of an 8-man Stag Do, Cardiff 2015
Madrid Scooter Tour – typical schedule (total approx. 3 hours)
- 10:45 arrive at the Scooter Centre and get a briefing about your scooter
- 11:00 It’s time for the tour! Time to motor the exciting streets of Madrid!
- 14:00 After having cruised the boulevards and seen the sights while looking cool with your scooter, you arrive back at the Scooter Centre ready for something more: Tapas Tour anyone?
Madrid Scooter City Tour – what is included
- Top-of-the-line scooter
- English-speaking guide
- 3 hour tour showing the heart of Madrid
- Liability Insurance
- Road assitance
- City Map
- Bottle of water
- 1 helmet
- Scooter lock
Madrid Scooter Tour – what else do I need to know?
- Guess what? Traffic drives on the right here in Spain! Look both ways– it takes a little getting used to!
- As always, follow the rules of the road and be alert to your surroundings
How can I book a Madrid Scooter Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here