Sightseeing Madrid City Tour
Hire your own coach with a guide and tailor-make a trip around the glories and delights of this marvellous city with a Madrid City Tour. It’s your own private tour of Madrid, so make sure you discuss the route with our guide and let him or her know exactly what you’re after. Stop-offs for quaffing large amounts of beer and wine are very much on the itinerary! Using the coach you will see not only the Old Town and historical monuments but also get to see the Bernabeu Stadium (you can stop to do a tour there) and the Modern part of the city as well as the amazing fountains and avenues of the artistic and park quarter.
We do the tour, but you call the shots!
Whether you just want to see places and move on, or actually spend more time at one place is your choice. Even if half the group fancy exploring, the other half can just wait for them with a beer or sangría at the nearest pavement café in the sun. Your guide will fill you in on the history and give you plenty of ideas about what to do in the evening. You’ll then be dropped back where you started, or at a bar or restaurant of your choosing!
Sightsee Bus – Typical schedule (total duration 3-4 hours)
- 1200: Recommended set-off time
- 1400: having seen the told town and Palacio Real (a must) we have abeer before heading North for the glorious Retiro Park and maybe the Bernabeu Stadium
- 1530: Back on the coach we’ll leave you at your hotel or let us recommend a nearby watering hole!
What is included in Private Madrid City Tour
- Your own coach transport.
- An english speaking guide.
- Meals and drinks stops can be arranged.
What else do I need to know?
- The tour is flexible so ask our guide in advance about any special stops
- We can adapt to include stops like a tour of the Real Madrid stadium.
- Or check out the world class museum like the Prado.
- Or the amazing Retiro park.
How can I book the Madrid City Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here