Visit Real Madrid FC – learn your football history first hand
Whether or not you’ve got Real Madrid FC match tickets, visit their marvellous stadium while you are in Madrid. A trip to see and tour the Santiago Bernabeu, home to the world’s number one football club is a once-in-a-lifetime thrill for any football fan.
Tour the Real Madrid FC Stadium, Trophy Room and facilities, steeped in Football memories. A must for any football fan. Let us organise a guided tour to one of football’s most holy shrines. Built in 1944 and named after the 1950’s club president Santiago Bernabéu, Real Madrid’s breathtaking stadium is one of the few around the world given the UEFA 5-Star ranking. The place drips with sporting history and the legendary names of historical greats like Di Stefano, Puskas, Butragueño, Zidane and Beckham.
Sights you must see in Madrid – the Bernabeu is just the ticket!
Apart from consistently signing the world’s most gifted footballering greats such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Iker Casillas, there is one fact that says a lot for the pull of mighty Real Madrid FC. Never mind the exquisite Palacio Real , the Prado Museum (home to what is commonly regarded as the World’s third greatest permanent art collection)…the Bernabeu Stadium consistently beats them all as the top tourist destination in Spain. If you go along to marvel at its history, art and riches…you’ll understand why!
Visit the football museum, trophy room, dressing rooms and Director’s box: much more than a tour of one club’s stadium, this is a trip through the history of football itself! We’ll meet you at your hotel or an agreed point in Madrid and our guide will escort you to the stadium and organise your tour. If you are looking for Real Madrid home game match tickets ask us for advice on how to obtain tickets.
Bernabeu Stadium Tour – typical schedule (total 2-3 hrs)
- 1600: Meet our guide for the trip to the stadium.
- 1630: Your tour begins: you’ll see the “museum”, the spectacular trophy room, the stadium, director’s box, and the dressing rooms (not available near match days!) – and of course the Real Madrid souvenir shop!
- 1800: Maybe time for a drink in the bar that overlooks the stadium?
- 1830: You’ll be back at you hotel or next port of call!
- These timings are just a suggestion. Your tickets will be valid for any time slot (or day) for the visit, so let us know if these times are not the best!
Real Madrid FC Stadium Visit – what is included
- Transport to Bernabeu with our guide – depending on where your hotel or the agreed meeting point is, this usually means a short and fast trip on Madrid’s comfortable metro system.
- Entrance to the stadium and museum – all points on the tour included.
- Meals and drinks stops can be arranged.
Visit the Bernabeu – what else do I need to know?
- The tour is available every day of the year.
- Open 1000-1900, but be careful on match days as the tour will have to end no later than 6 hours before kick-off!
- We can also arrange a tour of Atletico Madrid’s Vicente Calderón stadium.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here