Punta Ballena Apartments – stay near the Magaluf action
Central apartments near the action at the famous Punta Ballena, epicentre of Magaluf’s intociating night life. Punta Ballena is the great meeting point of Mallorca: it’s where Magaluf meets Palma Nova, where land meets the sea, and where you are undoubtedly destined to bump into someone of the opposite sex… Book apartments with us and be sure you are staying within staggering distance of the top nghtlife zone in Magaluf.
Our apartments are at various locations on both the Magaluf and Palma Nova sides of Punta Ballena (see our map below), meaning you are never far from a cheap pint of San Miguel (or twelve) or a barrel of Long Island Iced Tea. We use comfortable, well-rated apartments or “aparthotel” type. These are usually equivalent to 2 or 3 star hotel category, with receptions, swimming pools, air conditioning and fully equipped kitchens. The apartments include sheets, towels, TV and some even offer spa areas.
Why stay in Punta Ballena ? Hear about it from our customers:
We got the full introduction to Magalluf after the transfers in on the first night when Barnsey found the Red Lion open (was it ever closed?), very near our aparthotel, it was, as you said, very handy for everything. The rooms were fine and bigger then we thought, nice to have the balcony as well, just what we were after….
Keith from Cardiff. Best Man on Barnsey’s 22-man stag do in Magaluf stayed at Ballena Apartments, April 2013.
Apartments in Magaluf – Punta Ballena Location
Dead Centre, Magaluf. The apartments we recommend for your stag or hen trip to Magaluf are near the nightlife centre at Punta Ballena, and the beach, so you’ll miss none of the all-night action, (but also have a place to escape to, if required!). Not only is this the striking point from which to experience to the full the unique Magaluf beach and nightlife scene, it is also a short walk from the departure point of boat trips, karting and other daytime activities.
Majorca, Magaluf Self-Catering Apartments – What is included?
- Apartments sleep 2-5, all with own bed. All apartments have balconies and swimming pools.
- All bedding, towels and basics are included, as well as kitchen facilities and TV.
- As part of our arrival service, you will receive information from our guides on how to get the most from your stay in Magaluf, including the night life!
Punta Ballena Apartments in Magaluf – What else do I need to know?
- In line with standard practice for all apartment bookings in Spain, a returnable bond is required against any damage or infringement of House Rules!
- Remember accommodation prices in Majorca vary with season. A rough guide to Majorca tourist seasons: High Season is July and August, Mid Season: June and September, Low Season: October till May inclusive.
Palma to Magaluf Airport Transfers
- Make sure your Magaluf Airport Transfers are stress-free by booking your own coach with a rep to meet you at the airport and help you hit the ground running with information, local knowledge and tips.