Magaluf Booze Cruise
Feel like some boozy bliss on the Mediterranean ? Take a 2.5 hour party Magaluf booze cruise and sail in a sea of free beer, or… try a more sedate lunch cruise with buffet meal and sangria. You’ll enjoy superb views of the Mallorca coastline and meet lots of like-minded folks in high spirits on the high seas. Majorca party boat boozers read on! Dive in and get soaked all around the Balearics! Let us take you on a memorable Magaluf booze cruise on the deep blue Mediterranean. This will sail you around the nooks and crannies of Majorca’s spectacular coastline and coves.
Our impressive Majorca sailing experiences use party boats and catamarans and will ease you out of port and set sail along the Mediterranean coast – you’ll feel the warm sea breeze and probably work up a fair old thirst! Two types of cruise are available – the choice rather depends on how much you are up for it:
Magaluf Booze Cruise and Party Boat (2-2.5 hrs)
The sozzled and saucy seaborne sailing adventure your stag or hen mates crave !
- Afternoon departures from Magaluf or ports nearby such as Santa Ponsa.
- Available on Saturdays from May till September.
- Ask us about other days of the week.
- A 2-2.5 hour cruise of the Majorca coastline
- Unlimited drinks: beer or sangría
- A salty old DJ dog, specially doggy-paddled over from Ibiza, to keep you shimmying and partying in evening sunshine !
Majorca Coast Cruise with Lunch and Drinks (4.5 – 5 hrs)
The cruise lasts over four hours, so apart from eating and drinking, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to just sunbathe or dive over the side and have a snorkel:
- The cruise begins late morning (1000 – 1100) at a departure point near Magaluf.
- Available most days of the week from May till September, ask us !
- The food cruise lasts 4 hours 30 minutes touring the Majorca island coastline
- A buffet style lunch including drinks during the lunch. Bar is open !
- Snorkelling equipment
Our Majorca Boats and Catamarans
Our cruises use a variety of sailing boats and catamarans, depending on te type of trip you choose. There is always plenty of deck and room to sunbathe! You’ll be in safe hands with an expert crew that won’t leave you high and dry, even if you are having trouble finding your sea legs (that sangría can cause a wobble or two). You’ll find pictures of several of our boats on this site. Your booking may use any one of these, and, due to varying demand, we cannot usually guarantee it will be ony one boat in particular !
Party Boat with Drinks in Magaluf- what else do I need to know?
- Bespoke cruises, sunset cruise parties and short sightseeing cruises can also be arranged – ask us.
- You may sail from Magaluf, Santa Ponsa or Palma ports depending on the demand on the day. Notice that this means you may need public transport or taxis to get to the departure point. This is inexpensive, but not included in the price – our guides will help you with these arrangements, should they be necessary.
- You’ll need sun block and a sun hat, specially in Spring and Summer.
- Go easy on that free booze as it will be very hot and you’ll get a lot of sun – we recommend taking plenty of dips in the sea!
Looking for a Majorca yacht charter or private cruise ?
If you would like to rent or charter your own sailing boat or catamaran for a private sail, and include some food and drinks, we have several options, available for departure from Magaluf or Palma. Rates depend on your group size, vessels are available from 8-person sailing boats to large 150 capacity catamarans. Ask us !
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here