Magaluf Go Karting – smell the burning rubber…
Over a 900m Magaluf go karting circuit, with width for overtaking on the straights and tricky corners. There’s something particularly pleasing about go karts in a pair of shorts, trainers and a t-shirt, feeling the warm Mediterranean air against you as you whiz past the rest of your group on a bend. This is the only go-kart track near the resorts of Magaluf and Palma Nova, and it’s a good one, with karts that can reach 80 kmph, a challenge even for experienced drivers.
In the relative cool of the early evening, you’ll be met at your hotel or a central point by our guide who’ll see you to the circuit and get your Magaluf go karting gig on track.With two sessions adding up to 15 minutes of track time, budding Buttons and Mani Mansells will have plenty of chance to get in gear. Kartoholics can also add moire time. Ands in case you skipped lunch (and breakfast) there are plenty of facilities for eating and drinking – and they are not the pits !
Why book Karting in Majorca with us – our drivers speak…
Bob was a wee bit hungover after the foam party but thanks to Natalia for getting him roused and back in circulation before joining in the karts event. It was cool to race outside, pretty hot though! The Fiesta went well so well pleased with the whole weekend, thanks lot James….
Davie, Edinburgh (11 man stag Magaluf) June 2012.
Magaluf Go Karting – typical schedule
- Meeting time: 1730
- Begin Go Karting: 1800
- After 2 races: 1900
- Race Format: After a safety briefing, you will begin the races.
- You will each have two races, which are computer timed just in case there are any disputes or calls for disqualification!
- After the race you may want to duck the winner in the Mediterranean!
- Available every day!
What is included in Majorca karts
- Our rep will get you there on time – public transport is not required from most points in Magalluf, but if you are staying elsewhere, let us know.
- All safety equipment and a briefing.
- Our standard package includes 15 minutes race time.
- Grand Prix package includes 20 minutes race time.
- Bar area.
What else do I need to know?
- Price depends on group-size and location of your hotel
- This is Majorca’s top track with a proud tradition of turning out successful competitive drivers at regional and national level.
- Bring sun block in spring and summer !
- Safety Note: it is important to drive responsibly and take care of the cars. Anyone under the influence will not, of course, be allowed to drive!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here